Under Construction?

I was in the middle of watching some video and the site just went down. I just signed up and this is not a very good first impression. I mean they could have at least sent out emails letting us know the site would be down, if it was scheduled.

I was in the middle of watching some video and the site just went down. I just signed up and this is not a very good first impression. I mean they could have at least sent out emails letting us know the site would be down, if it was scheduled.
I seriously doubt this was scheduled. That would be totally unlike the adminstration team to not let us know.
I seriously doubt this was scheduled. That would be totally unlike the adminstration team to not let us know.
It really sucks cause I'm getting ready to leave in a few hours to go play some of the Borgata summer open events. I was really into the videos in the small ball section when the site went down, really opened my eyes to some holes in my tourney game. Ah well its a new site I guess its gonna have its bugs, we'll let you slide this time, but hurry up and get this shit fixed.
It really sucks cause I'm getting ready to leave in a few hours to go play some of the Borgata summer open events. I was really into the videos in the small ball section when the site went down, really opened my eyes to some holes in my tourney game. Ah well its a new site I guess its gonna have its bugs, we'll let you slide this time, but hurry up and get this shit fixed.
I was unaware of any construction to the site taking place tonight and I'm looking into it. I'll keep you posted on any information I find out.
I'm still getting the under construction page, Matt.
The regular page is coming up for me.If that page is still coming up for you hit refresh as the error page might be in your cache.
The regular page is coming up for me.If that page is still coming up for you hit refresh as the error page might be in your cache.
Got it. It's up for me. Thanks, Bob.

I have the same problem.. however I am relived to be able to access the site when i go to google and click on another link on the site (ie. not the home page)... i cannot access the home page from my computer, but i can go to pokervt via one of their other pages (FAQ) sectionso to anyone who's having problems... copy and paste this URLhttp://www.pokervt.com/faq.cfmlet us know if you have any other problems.i still think there there is a prob with the site tho.. because i am getting red marks on the main menu once i log in........is anyone having the same prob?keep up the good work daniel - your site is truely fantastic.. and i look forward to meeting you sumtime.. and i'll let you know whether or not i have dry hands "before" i introduce myself ;)keep rollin' at the table guys...p.s - are you coming to New Zealand's APPT event in Auckland in October Daniel?Richard :club:

The online vids seem to be gone. Is this just for me?
nope, but we already have a different thread about it. "Is anyone else having this problem" thread.

Everything works fine from my other computer, from other www.pokervt.com shows "under construction", but I can access the site directly with http://www.pokervt.com/app/index.cfmBoth computer have latest firefox in'em, but the one that is not working is old Win2000, while everything works fine with Vista.If www.pokervt.com address does not work, solution:use direct link = http://www.pokervt.com/app/index.cfm