Thinking Of Getting A Hooker

Wearing a butt plug helps you stay focused and attentive, give it a try next time you're south of the border.
nah that would just remind me too much of my family reunions.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, if Hollywood and Big D don't stop going around the forum and pointing out that each other's posts are worthless soon, I'm going to jump into the internet and beat both of your asses.And don't go saying that I'm a "coward" who would never do this in person. Of course I couldn't really beat either of you up, I'm a skinny nerdy white kid who was raised in Connecticut. But when one "jumps into the internet," one's physical strength becomes derived from the strength of their e-personality. Think something between the Matrix, Lawnmower man, and the Neverending Story.But really, you guys have to just shut up already and concentrate on what you both do best (whatever that is).

Seriously, if Hollywood and Big D don't stop going around the forum and pointing out that each other's posts are worthless soon, I'm going to jump into the internet and beat both of your asses.And don't go saying that I'm a "coward" who would never do this in person. Of course I couldn't really beat either of you up, I'm a skinny nerdy white kid who was raised in Connecticut. But when one "jumps into the internet," one's physical strength becomes derived from the strength of their e-personality. Think something between the Matrix, Lawnmower man, and the Neverending Story.But really, you guys have to just shut up already and concentrate on what you both do best (whatever that is).
OKBy the way... that was funny. See... I give credit where credit is due. You made me laugh. For you... I will ignore the troll and not respond to him again.Please enjoy this joke:Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House in D.C.; one from New Jersey, another from Tennessee and the third, from Florida. They go with a White House official to examine the fence.The Florida contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well", he says, "I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."The New Jersey contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$2,700."The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"The New Jersey contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence.""Done!" replies the government official.And that friends, is how it all works!
Theres a website somewhere where you can get juicy young teenagers.ill find it and get back to you?
18+ right? Still waiting on this... :club:

Yes, anyway. $1 on stars for anyone who can find me a few links with 18-21 year old hookers in Brisbane. Just curious you know.

:club: LOLAwesome pre-rebuttal retort! I award you 5-stars for more experience points in your e-battles
Ive estimated i spend about 1/3rd of my pay on lowies.Looking at it differently, thats all my poker profit.Black phil as well i reckon has phunked every hooker in sydney....all the ones willing to do black ones anyway. Sometimes they charge him more poor prick.The only hiccup ive had is when i got the worst bj with a druggie (came cheap)that had teeth missing and i swear i saw a cockroach wing in her hair. Wasnt that enjoyable.Still came though.
lmao
Yes sirRight away, sir
I'm not jewish, I just play the second lowest stakes on the internet.$5 plus pictures for a link I end up using.