Thinking Of Getting A Hooker

I am too pissed right now to think so someone help me outWTF is this all about?I offer a GFE session that includeslots of kissing,M S O G and D A T Y. So, if you enjoythe little extras while still beingsafe, then I'm your kind of girl!
GFE: girlfriend experienceMSOG: multiple shots on goal in one sessionDATY: dine at the y (eat her out)
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JEFF USED SMILIES OK
IT WAS IN THE HOCKEY FORUM. HE DID IT TO SURVIVE
GFE: girlfriend experienceMSOG: multiple shots on goal in one sessionDATY: dine at the y (eat her out)
I knew the first one, but you continue to surprise. Although, I'm guessing a dental dam is used for DATY. I dont eat rubber. Although, I never got the point of eating out a hooker. It's not even the cleanliness thing, because a good hooker keeps her product clean. I'm more bothered by the fact that I'm paying her, why would I service her? Waste of cash. If I'm going down on her, I want 20% off.
I'd guess those are model photographs, used by hooker ads all over the country. If not, I'd marry that girl right after she blew you. She's retarded hot.
Seems to good to be true, thats why I asked.
My first hooker was a in Vegas, off one of those glossy ads you find everywhere. A completely different girl showed up. Dutch was outraged.
So what happened next?
he filed a formal complaint after he finished on her back and paid her.
I had sex with her, paid the agreed-upon amount, and then wrote a blog entry about what a minga she was.
Judges?
also if you are a bargin shopper, a tranny generally comes at a nice discoun.
Hmmmm. I always assumed since you got more, you'd pay more.I may have to rethink my position on this.
IT WAS IN THE HOCKEY FORUM. HE DID IT TO SURVIVEI knew the first one, but you continue to surprise. Although, I'm guessing a dental dam is used for DATY. I dont eat rubber. Although, I never got the point of eating out a hooker. It's not even the cleanliness thing, because a good hooker keeps her product clean. I'm more bothered by the fact that I'm paying her, why would I service her? Waste of cash. If I'm going down on her, I want 20% off.
This would make for an excellent People's Court episode.
20% off, really? Am I the only man who loves eating girls out?
are you a chunky fella or just have a self confidence issue?eating a girl out, especially a hooker, would be filed under the "need to please" category. Usually, that stems from self confidence issues from being tubby, small peckered or just bad in bed. Find a really good looking guy that has a large wang, or a guy with incredible self confidence, chances are he hasn't tasted vag in a while.just a theoryfull disclosure: I take pride in doing it because I love the feeling of getting a girl off. That being said, I pretty much fit all the criteria in the first section. Good day.

Oh man this is my specialty,No one picks up the ho's the way i do.I get hookers all the timeIt really depends on what your after.If you want a girl that will be anally devoted to you and will get freaky and nasty you can go to your local red light district and get any piece of meat at a cheap rate and they will do itall. This is cost effective but wear 2 condoms because these girls are often diseased....but to be honest that adds to the excitement asnd skankiness.If yo want a classy good looking girl browse the yellow pages and ring and book one in. This is especially good if you need a date to your parents or anything. These are hot chicks.The asian ones are usually there against there will.....This has morality issues. Its hot boning a chick like that but it isnt for everyone.PM ME and ill answer all your hooker related queries.

Oh man this is my specialty,No one picks up the ho's the way i do.I get hookers all the timeIt really depends on what your after.If you want a girl that will be anally devoted to you and will get freaky and nasty you can go to your local red light district and get any piece of meat at a cheap rate and they will do itall. This is cost effective but wear 2 condoms because these girls are often diseased....but to be honest that adds to the excitement asnd skankiness.If yo want a classy good looking girl browse the yellow pages and ring and book one in. This is especially good if you need a date to your parents or anything. These are hot chicks.The asian ones are usually there against there will.....This has morality issues. Its hot boning a chick like that but it isnt for everyone.PM ME and ill answer all your hooker related queries.
You officially just became my favorite poster of all time. You're a sick degenerate, and you're awesome.
I think he's looking for a woman, actually.
You officially just became my favorite poster of all time. You're a sick degenerate, and you're awesome.
whats the difference between Australian hookers and American hookers?

Ive estimated i spend about 1/3rd of my pay on lowies.Looking at it differently, thats all my poker profit.Black phil as well i reckon has phunked every hooker in sydney....all the ones willing to do black ones anyway. Sometimes they charge him more poor prick.The only hiccup ive had is when i got the worst bj with a druggie (came cheap)that had teeth missing and i swear i saw a cockroach wing in her hair. Wasnt that enjoyable.Still came though.

are you a chunky fella or just have a self confidence issue?eating a girl out, especially a hooker, would be filed under the "need to please" category. Usually, that stems from self confidence issues from being tubby, small peckered or just bad in bed. Find a really good looking guy that has a large wang, or a guy with incredible self confidence, chances are he hasn't tasted vag in a while.just a theoryfull disclosure: I take pride in doing it because I love the feeling of getting a girl off. That being said, I pretty much fit all the criteria in the first section. Good day.
Well if it was a $10 crackwhore then yeah it would disgust me, but if was a clean attractive hooker, I would love to eat her out.I'm not fat in the slightest. A self-confidence issue, maybe, but I don't care, I like eating pussy, so what. It gets me off, I'm not going to second guess it. If something that gives me so much pleasure comes from some sort of deep psychological malfunction, I wish I had more of them.

Ok so I have never been to Amsterdam but I hear from everyone that they have freakin hot prostitutes for cheap.Just save up some money and go to Amsterdam, have some good weed, good food, good whores, and a good time.