Hilarious E-mail I Just Recieved

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I thought I got the funniest email of the day:SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: b.patbulle2121@gmail.com
oh man. this email is GOLD!

I survived catholic school.In memory of that I will offer the requester a stake to any $11 tourney on PS. 50/50..... no SB.If God is really on his side, that should be enough.

Someone said Daniel was going to start staking on this forum, is this the thread we need to use to apply?
no, all stake requests should be PMed to DnA
  • 4 weeks later...
I dont get it. Is is funny because he asked dn to loan him 300k?Have you even met him like his email suggested? Also why does he keep referring to himself as "we"?
Clearly this email was written in another language and then was "translated" to english (... if you can call that "english") by using free online translation software. For example:"...showing Stealth at the Championship Tournament Poker, online..." was probably supposed to something along the lines of "... Playing deceptively in online poker tournaments""We made the Last Table, and took 5th Place." should be ""I made the final table, finishing 5th.""A loan of say $300,000.00 sir, assures us of our entrance, as a Leader in Our Industry." should be "I want to steal $300,000 from you""Re-paying you is simple." is better worded as "Repayment is never going to happen"You get the drift...