Hilarious E-mail I Just Recieved

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in this case i actually think that these people believe in what they are doing but are just too ignorant to realize how improper it is

does this mean i'm getting the money?
So are you going to lend me the money or not?
multi-accounting ftw?
Tell them to meet you in the parking structure at Bill's
:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap::club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h:D:qh:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :qh:D:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_eek::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart::club: :club: :club::ts:qs:4h :4h :5c:7h:3h:4d:club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :qh :qh :ks:kh:4c :4c :6d:9d:4s:7s:club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :D:(:club: :club: :ts:qs:4h :4h :5c:7h:club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :3h:4d:qh :qh :ks:kh:4c :4c :6d:9d:club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :4s:7s:D:(:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :club::icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap: :icon_clap:

PS Please add our bracelet prop bet to the amount owed and as always you can transfer funds to my Full Tilt account.Phil Ivey<Got to run, I'm playing Tiger Woods for $1 million a hole, he's giving me 1/2 stroke per hole and is laying off the Oxycontin for the day>

Offical KidPoker 300K Stakeament ApplicationQuestion 1.Will you accept all-in without to see the floop?This is end of the application process. Your application will be reviewed, we will contact you with any further instruction.

Is it just me or does anyone else think DN made a mistake by posting this private email in a public forum? I mean, the guy might not accept the money out of embarrassment.

And I thought I got the funniest email of the day:SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD. I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days. Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you your name and where you are residing in my next mail. Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $5,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now. Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: b.patbulle2121@gmail.com

IMO, this should get locked. Anyone else posts this it gets locked immediately. Maybe PTSpecial was onto something.Lock it up Bob!! :club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D

And I thought I got the funniest email of the day:SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD. I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days. Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you your name and where you are residing in my next mail. Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $5,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now. Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: b.patbulle2121@gmail.com
I wonder if this or the original emailer will have more chance to succeed. Will have to be watching as I could use $300,000 or so as well. But would probably not be the best investment since I'd spend it selfishly on my family and myself rather than on Pokerstars,lol. :ts:club: