Hilarious E-mail I Just Recieved

Hi Kid Poker...We haven't spoken to each other in quite some time, how you doing ? We watched you bring $1 Million to the table a few weeks ago, at High Stakes Poker, and, we're wondering if you'll help a brother in need ?Playing cards has always been our goal. We have a record, here in our home, showing Stealth at Championship Tournament Poker, on-line. We began on Friday, 1 August 2003, our Very First Event. We made the Last Table, and took 5th Place.We finished our escapade in July 2004, accomplishing a Good Record of Events Entered, versus Last Tables Made. We played in 116 Events, made the last table 47 times. Won a couple, made Top 15, 64% of times played, and thought you could judge, whether we're good for a substantial loan of faith !116 Tables, and 47 times, One of last 10 players, IS HUGE Daniel, and we have the Actual Records, sent by the site. Same 116 Tables - Made 15th Place or Better, 69 times - NOT BAD, for a newcomer to Tournament Poker.We set it aside Daniel, proving to our self, we could compete at Any Level. Sure, cards are lucky for all of us, yet, our record shows Stealth, in the 11 months we competed on-line.Now at 67 years of age, we're ready to compete in High Stakes Poker, Worldwide. Will you lend us enough money to begin our career. Poker is our life Daniel. We're moving to Las Vegas soon.A loan of say $300,000.00 sir, assures us of our entrance, as a Leader in Our Industry. Poker needs to see this Gentleman sir, in All His Glory !Re-paying you is simple. We ARE God's Chosen Son, to Lead throughout the 1000 Years of Peace ! Jesus is due, your help insures you of wealth beyond your wildest dreams, we will be seeing David "Chip" Reese with Our Lord !Love you sir, Help us please.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: Dear Stealth,I have great "faith" you will be able to find another means to raise the funds to do God's work on the felt.Yours in Christ,KidPoker.
Good use of pronouns
Pretty sure the sender is part of a collective collusion squad

I'm always amazed and a little sickened by how many people come out of the woodwork to solicit money from famous people....I'm sure this isn't the first email/letter you've received like this. Beggars have no shame and neither do the con artists/scumbags. Having a sense of humor about it is probably a very good way to handle it! Too funny.

LOL!Did you cut a check for a little extra because he is so nice?That's what I would have done.

Pretty sure the sender is a Nigerian banker who's client just died in a horrific car crash, has $50,000,000 in a bank account with no surviviors and needs your bank account info.
FYP.