I'm cashing out my roll (or at least the great majority of it) and quitting. I just don't have the time to play anymore, and there is no reason to leave money sitting online unused. I might still be on FCP every now and then to see how people are doing, but mostly those of you on AIM will have to find me there if you want to chat. Best of luck to you all, may you continue to develop as players and people.

you ok dude ? just take some time off withdraw some funds andget something going live breaks are always needed and hopefully your just running bad and its not som,ething else thats having you feel this way

you ok dude ? just take some time off withdraw some funds andget something going live breaks are always needed and hopefully your just running bad and its not som,ething else thats having you feel this way
Not speaking for Shawn, but he has a full-time job now and has probly played less than 2k hands since his 13k score a few months ago. It's not from running bad. Just life getting in the way.
nah man, I graduated college on May 11th and I've since started full time employment (more like 65-70 hours/week) and just don't have the time to play. I've played 1 day since my graduation... I can honestly say I'm quitting when I've been playing the best poker of my career, I've won at least one tournament every month in 2008 and just feel great about it.
Not speaking for Shawn, but he has a full-time job now and has probly played less than 200 hands since his 13k score 6 weeks ago. It's not from running bad. Just life getting in the way.
FYP

sigh.btw, i'm going to eventually chill with my brother in redmond at some point next school year. we better hang out.

have you thgt about playing poker instead of working ? i mean you got enough to pay 6-12 months rent and go for it ?life is a gamble money is every where do what makes you happy , dont be a robot that lives the typical 9-5,i dropped out of school at 16 to help my parents pay the bills i have fk all for education and basicly no chance at a job that needs a grade higher than 9 lol , i am living fine and not worrying about money at all . all you need in life is good credit and collateral . win money buy houses banks loan u money buy enuff houses lean them on each other get renters "preferably family/friends" and you have 15 years till the mortgages are paid off which gives you 15 years to do w/e the fk you want, money might get a little tight here and there but once the renters pay off your house you got a pay check doing minimal.oh and chix dig it when u say you own like 5 or 6 houses

OMG ROCKETPOKER GOT PWNED HARDCORE
OMG SBD IS A HUGE TROLL
sigh.btw, i'm going to eventually chill with my brother in redmond at some point next school year. we better hang out.
that's literally 15 minutes from where I live now, and it's a coinflip as to whether I buy a condo/townhouse there within the next year.

GG Shawn, I knew this was comin eventually too.You always have my AIM, and you (although misspelled) share my name so I will be there.Now the bad beats are gonna be life beats tho and not online pokerz.

65-70 hours is pretty bad... just remember to maintain balance...
just visit brothels.