Rakeback On An Existing Ft Account

Just to get the word out...I sent Full Tilt a few emails, asking to get rakeback on my existing account through their Rakeback Pros affiliate (rakebackpros.com). I pretty much was complaining saying that the only way I would deposit on this account would be if they gave me rakeback. They sent me back an email saying that I am not eligible due to the fact that I signed up through another affiliate (one that obv didnt offer rakeback...thats was my punishment for being new to online poker at one point I guess)...so I sent a few more emails complaining telling them I would only deposit if I got rakeback to no avail...They did tell me that they would put me on a list for some other program they may offer yada yada...Over the weekend I open up my email and what do you know...there is an email from Full Tilt saying that I suddenly can sign up with rakebackpros.com and receive rakeback on my existing account...So for all of you players stuck without rakeback...I advise continually sending Full Tilt emails, wait a few weeks, and maybe you can get some rakeback...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of in the Shawshank Redemption how Andy keeps writing those letters to the State Senate for money for a new library/books and finally gets it so then he decides to write two letters a week. Maybe two emails a week will get you a never ending bonus account too or maybe a superuser account.

This reminds me of in the Shawshank Redemption how Andy keeps writing those letters to the State Senate for money for a new library/books and finally gets it so then he decides to write two letters a week. Maybe two emails a week will get you a never ending bonus account too or maybe a superuser account.
If this was the case I bet you would try it too :club:
certainly a grreat deal of unwanted buttsecks can drive a man to request many things on a continual basis
i also did this 2 months ago except i didnt send an email.. i just signed up.... recieved about 1k in rakeback since.
After signing up I was wondering if I had just signed up previously would it have worked...I guess that answers the question...I never had to click a link in the email or enter any codes or anything when I signed up so I guess there may not be a screening process...At least not to sign up...If they dont have any screening process is it possible to get rakeback on an account that already has rakeback? :club:
ok now go harass stars into offering rakeback please.
lol I wish...I would never play another hand on Full Tilt if this was possible.

The reason this worked is because Full Tilt ****ed their affiliates; they basically said that if a player in your downline hadn't deposited by a certain date, they'd be moved out of your affiliate downline and you wouldn't earn a dime from them. So, if you signed up a free player to Full Tilt and they didn't deposit for 6 months or something, the affiliate lost out, and full tilt can now afford to move them to a different rakeback affiliate.

The reason this worked is because Full Tilt ****ed their affiliates; they basically said that if a player in your downline hadn't deposited by a certain date, they'd be moved out of your affiliate downline and you wouldn't earn a dime from them. So, if you signed up a free player to Full Tilt and they didn't deposit for 6 months or something, the affiliate lost out, and full tilt can now afford to move them to a different rakeback affiliate.
I guess that really does suck for the affiliates. In my case it doesnt really hurt them because I had no plans of depositing on FT again unless I got rakeback. The biggest problem with rakeback is that everyone is excited to play online poker and signs up before they even know what rakeback is. Then once they get into it and realize that the free $50 or whatever they got for signing up is actually costing them a bunch of money in the long run they get annoyed and move elsewhere. It makes sense for FT do this from a business standpoint. It should bring back a lot of players. They should try to do something to compensate the player's original affiliate for the new revenue that is being generated. though. They were still the people who brought the players to the site originally.
i also did this 2 months ago except i didnt send an email.. i just signed up.... recieved about 1k in rakeback since.
i saw you mention this in the challenge thread so i tried it myself but i have received nothing :-(
QFTThen they get in bed with this one specific rakeback site, which they probably just own outright and don't have to pay the affiliate at all cause it's probably them. Really pisses me off cause they won't let everyone else do anything with existing accounts.So if you have an existing account, go get your rakeback there, but outside of that, use my site! Thanks.

Question: OP. I recently e-mailed FTP and they denied me despite me generating just insane amount of rake for them over the last month or so. What stakes/limits do you play? What volume do you put in? Are you an IronMan? Etc. I need to know what I need to do to get rakeback on my existing account.Is it about depositing?

He's the second person I've heard of that's used "Rakebackpros". I'm pretty sure that FT owns them, because it's the only rakeback they offer. That said, I've used my friend, and this thread, as leverage into getting rakeback, I'll up date. They've been screwing around with my cash out abilities, and they seem eagar to please me, and frankly, I think it's god damn bullsht if they tell me I can't get rakeback, when they plainly give it to other players who have pre-existing accounts. They should be consistent, and not lie and say that can/will not. I'm so sick of FT and their customer service, that i will withdraw and close my account if they don't give me rake back. Anyway, thanks OP, for helping give me the leverage I need to call them on their inconsistency.

He's the second person I've heard of that's used "Rakebackpros". I'm pretty sure that FT owns them, because it's the only rakeback they offer. That said, I've used my friend, and this thread, as leverage into getting rakeback, I'll up date. They've been screwing around with my cash out abilities, and they seem eagar to please me, and frankly, I think it's god damn bullsht if they tell me I can't get rakeback, when they plainly give it to other players who have pre-existing accounts. They should be consistent, and not lie and say that can/will not. I'm so sick of FT and their customer service, that i will withdraw and close my account if they don't give me rake back. Anyway, thanks OP, for helping give me the leverage I need to call them on their inconsistency.
I 2nd on them owning it.And forget cashing out there.... the bank withdrawl is just nuts there lately. Don't even bother with that until they stop BSing us and saying they're fixing whatever problem they have... I've had 4 different withdrawls take like a month.I just got a check in less than a week though.
Question: OP. I recently e-mailed FTP and they denied me despite me generating just insane amount of rake for them over the last month or so. What stakes/limits do you play? What volume do you put in? Are you an IronMan? Etc. I need to know what I need to do to get rakeback on my existing account.Is it about depositing?
I just play low stakes and I had only played on that account for maybe a month before moving on. Recently a few of my friends started playing on Full Tilt and I kinda wanted to play there too. I hadnt opened my account in a long time so it took me a few min to remember the password. I decided that I wasnt gonna play unless I got rakeback on it after reading some other peoples posts and seeing how much money my friends were getting. I figured the worst thing that could happed would be them telling me no so I didnt really have anything to lose. The worst thing that could happen would be being forced to stay at Pokerstars and enjoy good software and quality customer service.
I 2nd on them owning it.And forget cashing out there.... the bank withdrawl is just nuts there lately. Don't even bother with that until they stop BSing us and saying they're fixing whatever problem they have... I've had 4 different withdrawls take like a month.I just got a check in less than a week though.
by "withdrawl" I mean of course "stars for tilt xfer trade" with someone I trust, and then having full tilt shut down my account.I got an email back from them today saying "Sorry, we do not have any information about your personal rakeback account, please contact your affliate" which god damn made me angry. I don't have rakeback!!! That was the entire point of my fcking email. Either they did that just as a pure dodge, or they are idiots who didn't read my email, either way it outrages me. here's a copy..Hello xxxxxxx, Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. Unfortunately, we do not have access to any information regarding your personal rakeback account. Please contact your affiliate directly for more information. We're sorry we were unable to assist you. Good luck at the tables, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Regards, JoseFull Tilt Poker Support No full tilt support, thank you. So I sent them back an email saying " What do you think I am, an idiot? because either you are or you think I am"

here is my latest correspondence. They are out right lying about me being hooked up with another affiliate, it's simply not true. I signed up my account straight from full tilt.here is the first email I responded with, from my last post..

> Are you playing dumb? or are you just trying to be obstenant? I Do not have rakeback at this time, because I am a pre-existing account. I want to get rakeback through rakebackpros.com. I know, for a fact, that you can allow pre-existing accounts have rakeback through this site, as I have a good friend who was allowed to get rakeback, and this thread.>>> http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=124200>> another person, with a pre-existing account. YOu don't have "access" to my personal rakeback account, because I am not getting rakeback. Do not emailme and tell me that this isn't possible, and do not email me with dodges like this last email. Just green light my rakeback with "Rakebackpros.com". My account name there, as it is on Full Tilt, is BigDMcGee. I will not except no, as I know for a fact that you allow pre-existing accounts to get rakeback.>>
here was their response
> Hello Xxxxxx,>> Thank you for your response.>> As previously mentioned in the correspondence, your account is linked to an affiliate. I would kindly advise, that most importantly, Full Tilt Poker does not pay rakeback directly to the players, but commission to our affiliates for bringing players to the site. If the affiliate then chooses to share the commission they have received by offering rakeback or another type of bonus, it is the affiliate's choice and is out of Full Tilt Poker's volition.>> Please note that it would violate our Standard Affiliate Agreement to move a player from one affiliate account to another.>> Thanks in advance for your cooperation. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us. We're always here to help.>> Regards,>> Jose> Full Tilt Poker Support
and here is the email I just sent them. I am about one more bullsht email from them from closing my account. I'm so sick of their run around bs, and it's not like their site is full of fish. I can see no reason to stay at Full Tilt, unless I'm getting rakeback
What do you mean, I am with an affiliate? I absolutely am not with a rake back affiliate. This is an absolute lie. I signed up directly from full tilt. This is utterly unacceptable to me. I also know, FOR A FACT, that you can both change what affiliate site a person is hooked up with ( a friend of mine switched from some rakeback site, to "thisisthenuts") and also, I know, FOR A FACT, as I said in previous emails, that pre-existing accounts have been allowed to get rakeback at "rakebackpros.com" I suggest that if you value my business as a customer at all, that you stop treating me like an idiot and stop lying to me, and think carefully about your next email to me. I want my rakeback set up with rakebackpros, and I will net accept no for an answer, nor will I accept being lied to. Stop giving me the run-around, and make this right.

this is what i gotHowever, we do value your continued support of Full Tilt Poker, and we are currently looking into organizing something that will help players who are not already attached to an affiliate. We have added your username to our files for further consideration. Please be patient. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Best of luck on the tables! Regards,

I email them almost every other month, emailed them last week and have'nt received anything. I also had'nt signed up through an affiliate and was once told about them looking into some program but still nothing. Really annoying because last month I probably would have made about 1.5k in rakeback.

Here are the emails I sent back and forth with Full Tilt just so you can take a look...First they send me some kind of redeposit bonus offer or something like that. I respond with...

I will come back to Full Tilt if I am able to get rake back on my account. I am aware of the fact that you have offered rake back to customers with existing accounts through the site Rakebackpros.com. If you extend me this offer as well I would most definitely return to your site.
They send me...
Hello,Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.Full Tilt does not pay players rakeback directly. There are a number ofrakeback affiliates who offer players up to 27% rakeback if you sign upto Full Tilt Poker through their site.After reviewing you account I note that you are linked to an affiliatewho does not offer rakeback.Most of our affiliates own a website and have our banner advertised. Ifa random person clicks on this banner they are taken to the Full Tiltpoker sign up page and are automatically tracked to the affiliate.Unfortunately, as a part of our agreement with our affiliates, we cannotswitch your account once you are assigned to an affiliate.We do value your continued support of Full Tilt Poker. We are currentlylooking into organizing an alternative to rakeback. We have added yourname to the list for this program.Regards,RicardoFull Tilt Poker Support
Then I send them another email telling them I'm only depositing if I get rakeback...I cant find it but I think it was similar to the first...Then they get back to me with...
Hello John,Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.The site RakeBackPros.com is a legitimate affiliate with Full TiltPoker. There was a test group of players that received a legitimateoffer to join their affiliate program. This program is still in thetesting phase and has only been offered to a limited number of players.While this program is being evaluated, we will be happy to forward yourname and information to the appropriate parties for futureconsideration. You will be contacted if you become eligible forparticipation in any future offers.Any further information on this affiliate may be obtained directlythrough them at their website: http://www.rakebackpros.comGood luck at the tables, and please let us know if there's anything elsewe can do for you.Regards,KayFull Tilt Poker Support
I thought it was pretty much over at this point...then a few weeks later I found this in my inbox...
Hi Jariso13,As a valued player on our site, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to receive rakeback on all of your future play at Full Tilt Poker.Currently this opportunity is only available to a select group of loyal players that have played on our site without the ability to receive rakeback.To take advantage of this special offer, visit www.rakebackpros.com and sign up for an account.If you have any questions, please contact support@rakebackpros.com for assistance.Sincerely,The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker
So pretty much the point of this is that accomplishing this takes time. I mean Im sure their support gives you rakeback as soon as they read your email. But the problem is that they only have one part time worker who handles all support issues meaning it could be weeks before your email is read.

Also, I laugh at the fact that they called me a loyal player when there are people out there who are actually playing on their site who are generating them revenue and they reward someone who doesnt play there at all. Also, when I did play I was playing $25nl and $50nl so I wasnt exactly lining their pockets with gold. Pretty much this rackback system is a joke.

> Are you playing dumb? or are you just trying to be obstenant? I Do not have rakeback at this time, because I am a pre-existing account. I want to get rakeback through rakebackpros.com. I know, for a fact, that you can allow pre-existing accounts have rakeback through this site, as I have a good friend who was allowed to get rakeback, and this thread.>>> http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=124200>> another person, with a pre-existing account. YOu don't have "access" to my personal rakeback account, because I am not getting rakeback. Do not emailme and tell me that this isn't possible, and do not email me with dodges like this last email. Just green light my rakeback with "Rakebackpros.com". My account name there, as it is on Full Tilt, is BigDMcGee. I will not except no, as I know for a fact that you allow pre-existing accounts to get rakeback.>>
1 more thing...Due to this email mentioning this thread I expect Full Tilt to treat me as if I was Benedict Arnold and doom switch me... :club: