June 16 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 6pm Est

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww poor dbtypical fuucking idiots that blow it for everyone else, the guy is doing great reporting,,,,ahhh what the fuuck flood the thread with a page of the same shiit good idea you fuuking clowns,,, way to be FIRST. clueless mongaloids
LOL at "flooding" a final table rail call for Daniel Negreanu.... LOL

LOL @ Hellmuth"I've played better anybody in the field by far"'They learned from me as we played.""I can't really explain to the world cause I don't think they will understand how good I play poker".<3

awwww poor dbtypical fuucking idiots that blow it for everyone else, the guy is doing great reporting,,,,ahhh what the fuuck flood the thread with a page of the same shiit good idea you fuuking clowns,,, way to be FIRST. clueless mongaloids
Lol your the fkn clown u dumb cuunt , maybe no one was trying to be first ?? maybe we were just posting it for the sake of posting to generate comments or some sort ?its not like ozium is taking it like you are . sure he was doing a great job when no one else had the feed but now most of has had it if u want an exclusive from him get his # you goofy fkn mut
Shut up Pauly

No idea what all you guys are bickering about but all I'll add is ozium was doing a great, unbeilevable job of reporting the action...my buddy and I were about to leave for our softball game and he said "What is this guy, sitting at the table with them?" You and Kurt should go into business together.

Here are the final results.1 $ 817,781 Phil "OMGClayAiken" Galfond 2 $ 493,748 Adam Hourani 3 $ 316,307 David Benyamine4 $ 246,874 Johnny Chan 5 $ 192,870 Kirill Gerasimov 6 $ 154,296 John Juanda7 $ 123,437 Daniel Negreanu 8 $ 100,292 Phil Hellmuth 9 $ 84,863 Brian Rast 10 $ 69,433 Chris Ferguson 11 $ 69,433 Alexander Kostritsyn 12 $ 69,433 Evan Sofer 13 $ 61,718 Jamie Pickering 14 $ 61,718 Nikolay Evdakov 15 $ 61,718 Emmanuel Sebag 16 $ 54,003 David Williams 17 $ 54,003 Ted Lawson 18 $ 54,003 Eli Elezra Full Tilt Poker

I have a lot more respect for Phil Galfond after watching this. He plays well, obviously, but he's also came across as a class act with real life skills, which seem lacking with some internet pros (present company mostly excluded). :)Congrats.

I have a lot more respect for Phil Galfond after watching this. He plays well, obviously, but he's also came across as a class act with real life skills, which seem lacking with some internet pros (present company mostly excluded). :)Congrats.
QFT. This FT cemented Galfond's reputation as boring among media types, but I'd much rather be this boring, classy Phil with one bracelet than the other exciting offensive Phil with 11. Galfond's restraint was amazing in the post match interview, as the interviewer tried to get Galfond to admit being all wide-eyed and intimidated by opponents he plays every day.
[x] Announcer makes a retarded comment.
[X] StandardGG DN.Dangit, I was gonna say something, but forgot!! Oh, yeah, Ozium needs to always be the reporter because as soon as he stopped, DN lost. j/s