June 16 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 6pm Est

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction: Galfond beats Gerasimov heads up.I can't see Chan retaining his stack. Benyamine and Juanda have decent shots, though Juanda needs to accrue more chips soon.

no shiit , you idiots all feel you have to report the same thing like being the idiot that says "first " at the beginning of a thread. Why couldnt you all let the guy thats been doing the best continue if anyone has the link then fine we can fcking see what happened, we dont nedd 10 posts saying helmet is out, get a clue guys. For some reason if someone doesnt have the link OZi's updates were the besdt the resrt of you are just racing be the first thats posts what happens lay the fck off and post it in the 360 thread.
maybe if u read the posts u would have got the link like the rest of us
no shiit , you idiots all feel you have to report the same thing like being the idiot that says "first " at the beginning of a thread. Why couldnt you all let the guy thats been doing the best continue if anyone has the link then fine we can fcking see what happened, we dont nedd 10 posts saying helmet is out, get a clue guys. For some reason if someone doesnt have the link OZi's updates were the besdt the resrt of you are just racing be the first thats posts what happens lay the fck off and post it in the 360 thread.
lol go back to your hole you fkn clueless retard congrats your the first person iv given a direct snide remark to on this form since i been here . ****.

gg Daniel, ty Ozium and all the other rail writers who posted updates or feed links

lol go back to your hole you fkn clueless retard congrats your the first person iv given a direct snide remark to on this form since i been here . ****.
awwww poor dbtypical fuucking idiots that blow it for everyone else, the guy is doing great reporting,,,,ahhh what the fuuck flood the thread with a page of the same shiit good idea you fuuking clowns,,, way to be FIRST. clueless mongaloids