June 16 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 6pm Est

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Ozium glad to see you here, hope your Espn is working

I don't think Daniel Negreanu can pull this off...Not enough chips IMO, but hopefully he pulls this off #5 PLZKTHX

Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:04:04 Final Table Bios: Seat 6, Daniel Negreanu (460,000) Daniel Negreanu has already won four WSOP bracelets, his most recent one coming in last week's $2,000 limit hold'em event. Today marks Negreanu's 16th career WSOP final table appearance, and his 30th cash. With over $10 million in career tournament earnings, Negreanu is also one of the most successful players on the World Poker Tour, holding two championship titles and ranking #1 on their all-time money list. If he wins today, Negreanu stands to rake in an additional bonus from fellow pro Phil Ivey. The two men have a standing "Bracelet Bet" this year, in which one pays the other $200,000 for each bracelet won.

HELP! Last time, I was able to watch the ESPN360 broadcast with minimal problems. It lagged and got behind real time and crashed right at the end ... but it was still OK to watch and hear and did not permanent harm to my computer.Today, I seemed to get into it just fine. However, I get no sound and it will only give me about 3 seconds of action. Then it freezes. If I hit the "Go Live" button, it jumps to the current action -- for about 3 seconds.Any suggestions anyone?llou

HELP! Last time, I was able to watch the ESPN360 broadcast with minimal problems. It lagged and got behind real time and crashed right at the end ... but it was still OK to watch and hear and did not permanent harm to my computer.Today, I seemed to get into it just fine. However, I get no sound and it will only give me about 3 seconds of action. Then it freezes. If I hit the "Go Live" button, it jumps to the current action -- for about 3 seconds.Any suggestions anyone?llou
I had a little lag last week when I tried to watch it, I made the screen smaller and it cleared things right up.

Updated chips....John Juanda (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 511,000Phil Hellmuth (Palo Alto, California) -- 190,000David Benyamine (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 988,000Kirill Gerasimov (Moscow, Russia) -- 654,000Phil Galfond (Madison, Wisconsin) -- 1,416,000Daniel Negreanu (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 484,000Brian Rast (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 1,176,000Adam Hourani (East Lansing, Michigan) -- 300,000Johnny Chan (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 616,000