Dogs, Cats, And Poker

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37439/Excerpts-F...end_to_friend=1Ok, if any of you own a dog or a cat, you HAVE to check this link out. For some reason I think it is hillarious.Yes I know. Zero poker content. I will give myself a naughty finger for putting this in general. Sometimes it's good just to laugh. I hope that those who have dogs and cats get a chance to read it before it gets moved. I really do think it's amusing.Enjoy.

I'm allergic to most cats and dogs. I won't die if I'm with them, but my nose starts to run and my chin and eyes itch like crazy. Pugs are my favorite-they are cute as hell but they when I'm with them, I need to scratch myself a lot.

no no.CatC-A-TandDogD-O-Gstart over with the alphabet. you're making progress though!
thanks, you horses ass. sorry about that. you have my deepest apologies.
No. Doesn't it have the excerpts from the dogs and cats diaries when you click on the link?
I know. Im not sure exactly what I was thinking. In fact, I dont even remember posting that.
thanks, you horses ass. sorry about that. you have my deepest apologies.
I shouldn't have corrected you in front of everyone.From now on, I'll make all my FYP posts into personal messages so that humiliation can be avoided.Also, YOU SPELLED HORSE CORRECTLY. GOOD JOB. Though, in our future lessons, we'll go over the apostrophe and how we use it to indicate possession. Whose ass am I? A horse's.Btw, the original link is quite good and worth clicking on and reading if you like cats or dogs.
I shouldn't have corrected you in front of everyone.From now on, I'll make all my FYP posts into personal messages so that humiliation can be avoided.Also, YOU SPELLED HORSE CORRECTLY. GOOD JOB. Though, in our future lessons, we'll go over the apostrophe and how we use it to indicate possession. Whose ass am I? A horse's.Btw, the original link is quite good and worth clicking on and reading if you like cats or dogs.
thanx, prof.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/37439/Excerpts-F...end_to_friend=1Ok, if any of you own a dog or a cat, you HAVE to check this link out. For some reason I think it is hillarious.Yes I know. Zero poker content. I will give myself a naughty finger for putting this in general. Sometimes it's good just to laugh. I hope that those who have dogs and cats get a chance to read it before it gets moved. I really do think it's amusing.Enjoy.
lol good stuff

When my friend sent me the link it really made me smile. I know that we often get wrapped up in our own lives, for me, poker especially. But I found this to be totally refreshing and hillarious. If it gets moved, so be it. If nobody is interested, that's fine as well. But I hope it makes people smile like I did. The way the cat starts off his diary is one of the funniest lines I have heard in ages.

Pretty much unrelated, but this thread made me think of this (let me premise this by saying that I do like cats, but I find this pic hilarious) - From an actual book about how to care for cats:cat2.jpg

Pretty much unrelated, but this thread made me think of this (let me premise this by saying that I do like cats, but I find this pic hilarious) - From an actual book about how to care for cats:cat2.jpg
That is hilarious.
I'm allergic to most cats and dogs. I won't die if I'm with them, but my nose starts to run and my chin and eyes itch like crazy. Pugs are my favorite-they are cute as hell but they when I'm with them, I need to scratch myself a lot.
Mine too...Here is a pic of my new Pug Zoe. I lost my 1st pug (pugly) after 12 years.m_d484919600bbc7a26b4483866026b3b2.jpgl_ef82898414ca743eafddccb3e1917dc9.jpg
Mine too...Here is a pic of my new Pug Zoe. I lost my 1st pug (pugly) after 12 years.l_ef82898414ca743eafddccb3e1917dc9.jpg
Awww.I looked at pugs before getting my bulldog Monty:05-17-08_2151.jpgThanks for the link Steve, that was funny. Our roommate's cat tried to assasinate me yesterday.
Catapult?
carridepuppies.jpgWe have a cat too. She tries the assassination attempts at the top of the stairs everyday. Luckily, I am a ninja.