June 15 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 6pm Est

Potentially a stupidly bracelet heavy final table in prospect:Hellmuth - 11Chan - 10Ferguson - 5DN - 4Juanda - 3Possibly 33 bracelets at one final table!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel's OUT!!!!.... of the limit event :club:

Daniel Negreanu Thrives...But Doesn't SurviveDaniel Negreanu just passed the million-chip mark in the PLO w/rebuys event, but he was just eliminated (for real) in today's $10,000 Limit event. Negreanu was down to 1,100 chips and it was about to come around to his 1,200 big blind. There was just 25 seconds to go in the round and the player to Negreanu's right, in the big blind, could've tanked for a half-minute before mucking. That would've allowed Negreanu to make it to Day 2 and, possibly, play a few hands in person and try to double up a few times.Instead the player instantly mucked and the dealer moved the button and dealt out one final hand. One that included the last of Negreanu's chips in the middle. "He's a Daniel hater," Erick Lindgren said about the player who didn't give Negreanu a chance to possibly play tomorrow. There was some discussion about whether Negreanu's hand would be turned over to see if he might win the hand, but you have to be at the table to play your hand. If you aren't, your cards go in the muck, and that's what happened to Negreanu's final hand.Still, the million-plus chips Negreanu has in the PLO w/rebuys event might provide some consolation for the handful he lost at the end of play in the $10,000 Limit Hold'em event.
Now he has to finish 8th to break even for his multi-tabling effort ;)At least he can give his full attention to the PLO now. lolTID!

Please surviveIt's nuts that they are still playing...I went to sleep like 7 hours ago thinking I would know where Daniel Negreanu placed when I woke up, but know...they are STILL playing. What a long ****ing day. Blinds are 60,000/120,000...Phil Hellmuth has 125,000....As we are down to the final 10. One more, before what should be an ESPN final table.

7:05 AM EST - "Just flopped the nuts and folded it on flop. Then lost a monster huge pot down to 450k"Nooo! Why does this always happen!? Daniel has to make it to the final table! Go Go Go! Heater is coming.

AND....Daniel Negreanu is in trouble...God, those pots always seem to happen :club: COME ONZ~!

7:05 AM EST - "Just flopped the nuts and folded it on flop. Then lost a monster huge pot down to 450k"
Huh :club: GL DN, anyone know if the FT will be online anywhere?
Huh :club: GL DN, anyone know if the FT will be online anywhere?
folding the nuts happens on the flop in omaha, well when extremely good players are playing

wtg Daniel for making the final table, wow what a rideyou are great, best of luck later today

weeeeee final table time. good luck!I hope Phil tells you that you are playing well.

yes.. its just sick xDbut youll take it down daniel ;)you just dont have to get super unlucky.. thats all it takes .. i feel bracelet number five coming xDand another 200k from ivey^^

Mon, 16 Jun 2008 00:10:28Table Talk: Hellmuth & Negreanu"You're playing well" said Phil Hellmuth to his tablemate Johnny Chan. Sitting at an adjacent table, Daniel Negreanu piped in with a laugh. "Now you KNOW you're playing well. Phil Hellmuth said you were!" "This is a 10 bracelet and above conversation, son. You don't qualify yet" admonished Hellmuth. "Good thing you said 'yet.' See me in 10 years. Even 6 years!" replied Negreanu
POTD. GL DN.Go Rocco.

Anyone else thinks its a little odd that Daniel didn't focus on the $10,000 Limit Hold'em event?Considering that's his bread and butter game and got him 2 out of the 4 bracelets.

For those of you who want the complete rail experience Daniel just sent me this message on MSN.daniel says (9:14 AM):going to bed niteOnly at FCP can you get the behind the scenes access like this.

Anyone else thinks its a little odd that Daniel didn't focus on the $10,000 Limit Hold'em event?Considering that's his bread and butter game and got him 2 out of the 4 bracelets.
The PLO tourney started before the Limit Holdem and Daniel was deep in it. The only reason he bought into the limit was as an insurance policy in case the PLO went bad and he was knocked out then he would jump into the limit event.
The PLO tourney started before the Limit Holdem and Daniel was deep in it. The only reason he bought into the limit was as an insurance policy in case the PLO went bad and he was knocked out then he would jump into the limit event.
I understand, but why wouldn't he skip the PLO tourney and wait for the 10k LH?