June 14 Wsop Event #28:$5000 Pot Limit Omaha W Rebuys 8pm Est

Oh crap I thought he meant 55k in chips! He is at 75k invested now!5k buy-in + 7 double-rebuys (10k each)Hopefully, Daniel slows down or he will lose his winnings from 2 days ago.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:24:54The End of the World As We Know ItPhil Ivey has just been moved to Table No. 15. With his 100,000 chips.same table as Daniel?

Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:30:50A Lotta BlingThe players at Table No. 15 were just calculating aloud how many bracelets they had between them. They are currently trying decide between 31 or 32. The line-up (as they are seated): Robert Williamson III, Phil Hellmuth, Erick Lindgren, Erik Seidel, Phil Ivey, Sirous Jamshidi, Daniel Negreanu, Daniel Alaei, and Alex Kravchenko.anyone else want to lose there money against this table lol

High SocietyIt appears there are approximately 632,000 chips in play on Table No. 15. The biggest stacks sit before Phil Ivey (114,000) and Robert Williamson III (113,000). Alex Kravchenko sits on the short stack there with 19,100.Word is Daniel Negreanu ended up rebuying 16 or 17 times, meaning he is in for at least $80,000. We're not certain, but that may well be the largest number of rebuys/add-ons of anyone in the event.By the way, Table 15 is the next one scheduled to break, so all those chips will soon be distributed throughout the tourney.LOL such luck

So bracelet 5 isn't looking good. Neither is cashing...Oh well only $80,000, RITE~!?

So bracelet 5 isn't looking good. Neither is cashing...Oh well only $80,000, RITE~!?
18 cash and 1st is over 800k. I don't think he's looking too bad. The rebuy period is over so he won't be gambling nearly as much.
how is it not looking good ?? lol its so erly still you only gamble to give your self an edge even if he had to do a dbl rebuy add on before break hes only a dbl away from average . its a smallish feild if he catches cards hes right in the mix

Meh.I just don't think he had the pre-rebuy he wanted/needed to have in order to be in top contention for this tournament. I'm really rooting hard for him and staying up to sweat him, but he could be in better position.

Meh.I just don't think he had the pre-rebuy he wanted/needed to have in order to be in top contention for this tournament. I'm really rooting hard for him and staying up to sweat him, but he could be in better position.
chip and a chair is all you need
He still has a decent chip stack.
how is it not looking good ?? lol its so erly still you only gamble to give your self an edge even if he had to do a dbl rebuy add on before break hes only a dbl away from average . its a smallish feild if he catches cards hes right in the mix
True. DN (and many others) are willing to gamble and keep rebuying just to get more chips on the table, especially if they feel they have an advantage.Can you imagine if his original table wouldn't have been broken? Tough table with a lot of talent, but if they played all night, the few survivors would have a TON of chips.

6:21 AM EST - "I got all in last hand of the night with open straight draw on flop turned heart draw and river straight. 176400 to end the night"Hell yeah! You're in great shape now! GL tomorrow.

wow... daniel really got unlucky.. its just ugly..^^well hes still in great shape... and hell reach the final table and win the bracelet.. so its ok.. xDGL :club:

Damn, it would pretty f'ing sick if he won a PLO bracelet right after winning a Limit bracelet 3 days ago. Daniel you can pull this off, please play well tomorrow!