Event #24 $2,500 Pot Limit Holdem/omaha Final Table

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...seriously...S T F U!!!! What the hell is the point of your post? Hoosier wasn't sure these hands were reported...so he KINDLY takes the time to tell all of us here at FCP what happened in those hands. It's the kinda in-depth WSOP FT knowledge that most of us would otherwise NEVER get. Then like the deuchenozzle that u are...u make a snide asisnine comment on how it was reported? WHO THE PHUCK ARE U AND WHY SHOULD WE PHUCKING CARE????? There was ZERO reason for you to post that...just like there is ZERO reason for your existance here at FCP.Do everyone a favor here Marth-boy and take a nice long nap from the forum...pretty sure nobody will notice you are gone.Well maybe one person will miss u...Jamie aka Checkymcfold...aka THE DUDE YOUR E-STALKER RAILTARD ASH STILL HASN'T PAID....even though that debt is well over...what...2 months old???/rantJon....u rock...amazing to think of how much $$$ u would be up if Allen and Halfrek don't suck out on ya in big mtts....such a sicko!!!!!!
You off your period yet?
You off your period yet?
Hmmm.....up to this point I thought people were a little too harsh on you on this board. My reaction to your post was along the same lines as Vick's but I just didn't respond.Guess it turns out you really are the big douche people make you out to be.

Here are the final payouts.1 $ 246,471 Max Pescatori 2 $ 152,410 Kyle Kloeckner 3 $ 94,599 Greg Hurst 4 $ 76,205 Allen Cunningham5 $ 62,015 Kyle Hegeman 6 $ 48,876 Jonathan Depa 7 $ 38,365 Lennart Holtkamp 8 $ 30,482 Minh Ly 9 $ 22,599 John-Paul Kelly 10 $ 14,175 Dave Penly 11 $ 14,175 David Bergerson 12 $ 14,175 Howard Lederer13 $ 12,088 Martel De La Chesnaye 14 $ 12,088 Kory Mitchell 15 $ 12,088 Dustin Sitar 16 $ 9,460 George Rahme 17 $ 9,460 Ryan Carey 18 $ 9,460 Henning Granstad 19 $ 7,358 Kenneth Fitzgerald 20 $ 7,358 Gabe Costner 21 $ 7,358 Steve Hudak 22 $ 7,358 Alan Vinson 23 $ 7,358 Pascal Perrault 24 $ 7,358 Jean-Philippe Leandri 25 $ 7,358 Rolf Slotboom26 $ 7,358 Mark Davis 27 $ 7,358 Danny Fuhs 28 $ 6,307 Patrick Bueno 29 $ 6,307 Sorel Mizzi 30 $ 6,307 Paul Taylor 31 $ 6,307 Daniel Martin 32 $ 6,307 Zachary Hyman 33 $ 6,307 Thibaud D'aram 34 $ 6,307 Jesse McEuen 35 $ 6,307 Hilbert Shirey 36 $ 6,307 Nick Gibson 37 $ 5,256 Allen Kessler 38 $ 5,256 Jeff Duvall 39 $ 5,256 Justin Phillips 40 $ 5,256 Shawn Buchanan 41 $ 5,256 Larry Satterwhite 42 $ 5,256 Daniel Didech 43 $ 5,256 Rick Stephen 44 $ 5,256 Paul Chenoweth 45 $ 5,256 Josh Mammon

Dude...seriously...S T F U!!!! What the hell is the point of your post? Hoosier wasn't sure these hands were reported...so he KINDLY takes the time to tell all of us here at FCP what happened in those hands. It's the kinda in-depth WSOP FT knowledge that most of us would otherwise NEVER get. Then like the deuchenozzle that u are...u make a snide asisnine comment on how it was reported? WHO THE PHUCK ARE U AND WHY SHOULD WE PHUCKING CARE????? There was ZERO reason for you to post that...just like there is ZERO reason for your existance here at FCP.Do everyone a favor here Marth-boy and take a nice long nap from the forum...pretty sure nobody will notice you are gone.Well maybe one person will miss u...Jamie aka Checkymcfold...aka THE DUDE YOUR E-STALKER RAILTARD ASH STILL HASN'T PAID....even though that debt is well over...what...2 months old???/rantJon....u rock...amazing to think of how much $$$ u would be up if Allen and Halfrek don't suck out on ya in big mtts....such a sicko!!!!!!
jesus dude, u should srsly stfu. how immature are you? I mean I was gonna say the exact same thing (that those hands were reported) but he got to it first. What is the big deal? He was just mentioning that these hands were in fact reported. How does saying these hands were reported take anything away from hoos or negative in general?I obviously have nothing against you and you seem to be a nice guy but lol @ this post.GG again hoos. From reading the live updates it truthfully seems that you were outplaying everyone. You're an allstar, keep it up.As for AC's play, I think 2.5x/eval based on ranges/reads/live tells/wateva is best.<3 Mike
You off your period yet?
You paid any of your debts off yet? Or just too busy E-stalking people?
jesus dude, u should srsly stfu. how immature are you? I mean I was gonna say the exact same thing (that those hands were reported) but he got to it first. What is the big deal? He was just mentioning that these hands were in fact reported. How does saying these hands were reported take anything away from hoos or negative in general?I obviously have nothing against you and you seem to be a nice guy but lol @ this post.GG again hoos. From reading the live updates it truthfully seems that you were outplaying everyone. You're an allstar, keep it up.As for AC's play, I think 2.5x/eval based on ranges/reads/live tells/wateva is best.<3 Mike
Dude....STFU! =)