Event #24 $2,500 Pot Limit Holdem/omaha Final Table

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gg Jon

GG Hoosier. As tough as it is to get beat like that you still played great and had a helluva run.Hope to see you do well the rest of the WSOP.Now it's time to celebrate your great accomplishment !!!Dan

RDog, we need some updates, Pnews is brutal.
Sorry the board kept locking up my blackberry so I couldn't even post that I couldn't post anymore.
Nice ****ing call Allen.:club:
Hoos 3 bet him earlier when no one else seemed to want to play back at him and Allen tanked for a long time before folding. ****ing sick game.And just like some random donk he decides he is tired of getting pushed around and puts it in with ace rag.

I think these were the only 2 biggish showdown hands I played that weren't reported: I think blinds 10k 20k Max limps I check Q3dd flop KQ8 w 2 spades he checks I check. Turn red 2 he bets almost min like 22k I call river 3 clubs he bets 35k I make it 80k he calls and mucks.I think blinds were 8k 16:Max open limps sb, I had raised his limps the last 2 times and 3 out of 5 overall between plo and holdem, and we had been going at it in blind battles so I check Q10 half suspecting a limp rr. Flop AQ10 r he checks I bet 28kish he calls turn 9 puts bd fd out there he checks I bet 60k he snap calls, I'm almost certain he has a weak ace or maybe KQ QJ. I was going to bet biggish on clean rivers and I'm pretty sure he woulda snapped....river offsuit J, he checks I check back he has QK :club:.thx for the rail everyone. I should have bluffed jammed the river against Max in that big pot early....so I'm kinda upset about that. I had AcKc3d4d and I actually almost called him on the river.. he said he had Kings and eights but not sure if I believe that given the way the hand played out and the river action....its possible tho. Besides that hand I was happy w how I played today even though I was tired as fk going on like 2 hrs of sleep since we played so late the previous night.Anyway, this really sucks considering I don't play that many tourneys and if I win that pot v AC I have the chip lead with direct position on the guy who was 2nd in chips and a table I felt that I could control especially short handed. Would have been nice to have some chips and not have to nit it up like you do in a pot limit ring structure. I really had an unreal shot at a bracelet if that holds......on the other hand I didn't play perfect obviously and made what I feel are mistakes in some spots on day 2. Oh welllll/whine

congrats on a great run.although, being a competitor, I'm sure congrats for a 6th place is little consolation. A competitor like yourself settles for nothing less than first.

I should have bluffed jammed the river against Max in that big pot early....so I'm kinda upset about that. I had AcKc3d4d and I actually almost called him on the river.. he said he had Kings and eights but not sure if I believe that given the way the hand played out and the river action....its possible tho. Besides that hand I was happy w how I played today even though I was tired as fk going on like 2 hrs of sleep since we played so late the previous night.
Yeah, we were trying to figure out what you had this hand and figured it was clubs with some sort of straight draw. Makes a lot of sense. Pretty sick. Tough, tough spot cause you can rep the nuts or 2nd nuts but Max can't cause he checked back the flop. You played awesome man. ****ing unlucky deep once again. Sick shit.
I think these were the only 2 biggish showdown hands I played that weren't reported: I think blinds 10k 20k Max limps I check Q3dd flop KQ8 w 2 spades he checks I check. Turn red 2 he bets almost min like 22k I call river 3 clubs he bets 35k I make it 80k he calls and mucks.I think blinds were 8k 16:Max open limps sb, I had raised his limps the last 2 times and 3 out of 5 overall between plo and holdem, and we had been going at it in blind battles so I check Q10 half suspecting a limp rr. Flop AQ10 r he checks I bet 28kish he calls turn 9 puts bd fd out there he checks I bet 60k he snap calls, I'm almost certain he has a weak ace or maybe KQ QJ. I was going to bet biggish on clean rivers and I'm pretty sure he woulda snapped....river offsuit J, he checks I check back he has QK :club:.thx for the rail everyone. I should have bluffed jammed the river against Max in that big pot early....so I'm kinda upset about that. I had AcKc3d4d and I actually almost called him on the river.. he said he had Kings and eights but not sure if I believe that given the way the hand played out and the river action....its possible tho. Besides that hand I was happy w how I played today even though I was tired as fk going on like 2 hrs of sleep since we played so late the previous night.Anyway, this really sucks considering I don't play that many tourneys and if I win that pot v AC I have the chip lead with direct position on the guy who was 2nd in chips and a table I felt that I could control especially short handed. Would have been nice to have some chips and not have to nit it up like you do in a pot limit ring structure. I really had an unreal shot at a bracelet if that holds......on the other hand I didn't play perfect obviously and made what I feel are mistakes in some spots on day 2. Oh welllll/whine
They were both reported.
Rdog-Did loosh really do what Chris just told me he did? God they're all ridic degens.
I didn't see Loosh do anything weird, what did he supposedly do?