Intelli-poker

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button ($15.90)SB ($19.10)Hero ($31.45)UTG ($27)MP1 ($20.80)MP2 ($15.45)CO =(Intellipoker)/ ($14.80)Preflop: Hero is BB with 4 :club: , 9 :D . 3 folds, CO (Intellipoker) calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero checks.Flop: ($0.60) Q :5c , 8 :D , 8 :D(2 players)Hero checks, Intellipoker checks.Turn: ($0.60) Q :ts(2 players)Hero checks, Intellipoker checks.River: ($0.60) J :4h(2 players)Hero bets $0.25, Intellipoker calls $0.25.Final Pot: $1.10ResultsHero has 4d 9h (two pair, queens and eights). Intellipoker has 8s 8d (four of a kind, eights). Outcome: Intellipoker wins $1.10. He said he didn't want to raise because he knew I didn't have a Q, they make excellent reads!

Well, say what you well about the guy's play, he did make an excellent read. You didn't have a queen.Also, why is this in Off Topic? ? Aren't banal threads about dumb fishes' mind bogglingly bad play about as "On Topic" as you can get?

Doc Z, who is that chick in your sig? Does she do anal? I find something smug about the way she's pandering to 19-year-old granny birthday check-playing, basement-dwelling wannabe WPTers, to the point where I would find it to be an arousing type of retribution to watch some 14-inch, slick ponytailed simian wreck her ******* from various inventive positions.

I assume we're addressing taste, subtlety and moderation, here?
Good grief. Are you sober? I prefer the drunk and nasty DD...... funnier... less serious.