Official $5 5k 6/14 On Ps @ 13:00 Stake Thread For The Railers!

June 14 $5 5k on Pokerstars @13:00 "5050 no stakeback does apply"Aloha Ladies and Gents. I'm trying to give back to FCP, so if you were on the rail of my $33 mtt the other day then this is for you. Here's the list of the supporters.- QYAYQI-Beaverstyle-RyanPriceDotCA-zander24-Jam-fly-Cappy37-Rivergirl-Gaffen-Gatortom64If you wish to play please post your pokerstars SN so I can ship to you. (fyi, im at work so i wont be able to ship until 6am est.)GL 2 all and thanks again.jc

what the hell? no q in the list?? goddamnit, man. after all those long nights when you were sick, holding a cool cloth to your fevered brow, THIS is the thanks i get.no stake for me, thanks. just saying WHAT THE HELL??

what the hell? no q in the list?? goddamnit, man. after all those long nights when you were sick, holding a cool cloth to your fevered brow, THIS is the thanks i get.no stake for me, thanks. just saying WHAT THE HELL??
omg idk how i missed ya. Your one of my #1 supporters. I hope after this you'll support :club:
omg idk how i missed ya. Your one of my #1 supporters. I hope after this you'll support :club:
if you can get qyayqi to accept a stake that will be a bigger victory than making the final table. :ts
if you can get qyayqi to accept a stake that will be a bigger victory than making the final table. :club:
This statement sums it up for Q and stakes. You should threaten to run over some tomatoes with your car to make him take it. :ts
This statement sums it up for Q and stakes. You should threaten to run over some tomatoes with your car to make him take it. :club:
salmonella what?

Hey JC, I was on the rail too!!!!no stake for me thanks mate, i'll still play the tourney tho - just reg'dAnyone up for a LL bet any amount up to $20 - let me knowCheers, Naps

June 14 $5 5k on Pokerstars @13:00 "5050 no stakeback does apply"Aloha Ladies and Gents. I'm trying to give back to FCP, so if you were on the rail of my $33 mtt the other day then this is for you. Here's the list of the supporters.- QYAYQI-Beaverstyle-RyanPriceDotCA-zander24-Jam-fly-Cappy37-Rivergirl-Gaffen-Gatortom64If you wish to play please post your pokerstars SN so I can ship to you. (fyi, im at work so i wont be able to ship until 6am est.)GL 2 all and thanks again.jc
is that me ?

Good luck to all involved. Got a funeral today, smack dab in the middle of it.Kick some ass, and I'll be back in time to rail the FT, obv. B)

Good luck to all involved. Got a funeral today, smack dab in the middle of it.Kick some ass, and I'll be back in time to rail the FT, obv. B)
Hope it all gos well for you m8

Just got home for shopping. Gatortom64 (St. Augustine). I will play a $5 tourney of your choosing. Thanks and congrats again.

sigh, i just woke up its 9am here. I'm sorry for the people who I forgot to list who was on the rail. I Just went by who posted on the thread. LOL cant believe i slept through it, i'll work out something in the meantime.jc

sigh, i just woke up its 9am here. I'm sorry for the people who I forgot to list who was on the rail. I Just went by who posted on the thread. LOL cant believe i slept through it, i'll work out something in the meantime.jc
obv. balla!

WEEEEE <3 JcashI've been drinking heavily lately, so I can't/couldn't play today. If you wanna stake me in a random $5.50 mtt, by all means!!GL everyone else. Nice win, aloha, etc..

Sad face for not being noticed in the group. Bad memories of high school being stirred.LOL, just kidding, but I was there too. I was the one who found you even though you had blocked your screenname in the search... and made the comment that I saw you run better than God.No stake for me please. I just wanted to say this was a nice thing for you to do.Congrats again, jc.