Ain't No Fun... Snoop Dogg and Kurupt and Nate DoggBaby I Love your Way... Big MountainHurt Me Soul... Lupe Fiasco2pac... How do you want itBone Thugs n Harmony... Crossroads (Original version)I just threw a few out there. I didn't try too hard really. I didn't really mix up the genre's did I?Also... Elton John... Your Song and Tiny Dancer.There.

1. ) On the Radio - Donna Summer2. ) Sailing - Christopher Cross3. ) If You Could Read My Mind - Gordon Lightfoot4. ) Sunshine - Johnathon Edwards5. ) Eye in the Sky - Alan Parsons Project.edit: Kurt has it right, too.. def Tiny Dancer/Your Song/Rocket Man.

From this year, in no special order and off the top of my head, some cool tracks to check out:"Kids" - MGMT"Mykonos" - Fleet Foxes"Dig, Lazarus, Dig" - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds"Always You" - Mlle Caro & Franck Garcia"HEretic Pride" - The Mountain Goats"Let The Beat Build" - Lil Wayne"You Remind Me of Something" - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy"Lies" - The Black Keys"My Time Outside The Womb" - Titus Andronicus"Simeon's Dilemma" - Why?

These aren't top 5 must have tracks but 5 ones that stuck out from my Itunes list which I am NOT updating by the way even though I'm using version 6.0 and version 7.6.something is availableDispatch - EvenEsthero - LoungeJ-Live - Them That's NotJoe Satriani - Why (fyi, this one is an instrumental)ok only four. whatever.

The key is to get it going in a genre you normally don't pay as much attention to. My current fav is you tube artists who take horrible rap songs and make them... enjoyable.Here's a couple links to get the idea.. Amazing what some of the songs you hate sound like stripped down and playing bare:

Hey Ya by Outkast -- I know, I didn't think this could actually be good, either, but it is.
These aren't top 5 must have tracks but 5 ones that stuck out from my Itunes list which I am NOT updating by the way even though I'm using version 6.0 and version 7.6.something is availableDispatch - EvenEsthero - LoungeJ-Live - Them That's NotJoe Satriani - Why (fyi, this one is an instrumental)ok only four. whatever.
Is J-Live worthy of his hype? I think Jad or El-G uploaded a few of his tracks for me, but I must have lost them or something, because I can't find them.
Is J-Live worthy of his hype? I think Jad or El-G uploaded a few of his tracks for me, but I must have lost them or something, because I can't find them.
I dunno. I haven't listened to his albums but only a few tracks. Tracks which were on a mix that I uploaded and you supposedly downloaded btw. Ahem. I SAID AH-HEM.
I dunno. I haven't listened to his albums but only a few tracks. Tracks which were on a mix that I uploaded and you supposedly downloaded btw. Ahem. I SAID AH-HEM.
Actually, I just came back in here to apologize for that mistake. I actually found them mislabeled; somehow they're correct on my iPod, but incorrect in iTunes. Weird.
Joe Satriani - Why (fyi, this one is an instrumental)
This guy I work with is obsessed with Joe Satriani. Calls him "The Satch" and acts like they are old friends. I listened to some of his stuff and it was pretty good. Im not really into instrumental guitar, but still.Heres five random songs."Given Up" by Linkin Park"Step by Step" by Jesse Winchester"Livin on a Thin Line" by The Kinks"Showdown" by ELO"Bad Reputation" by Freedy Johnston.
Here's a couple links to get the idea.. Amazing what some of the songs you hate sound like stripped down and playing bare:
Wow, she's incredibly hot. my personal fav youtube acoustic cover up until this one was:
cute chick that can sing a little and play a mean guitar singing this song. Anyone else hard?

My music selection isn't very broad...the only stuff that I could introduce that would likely be new would be from a local Pittsburgh band called The Clarks.

- They mention Millvale before the song. It;s the neighboring town from where I grew up...it was in my school district. Not that anyone cares.
There's plenty more so if you like you can check out the related videos.
I find it amusing that I'm (me, Dutch) literally the only person who didn't give a sarcastic answer.
oh wait, I've got this one.By saying that you were the only one that didnt give a sarcastic answer, you are, in fact, degrading the people that made serious choices but have bad taste, in your not so humble opinion. I finally get it. I FINALLY GET IT.
oh wait, I've got this one.By saying that you were the only one that didnt give a sarcastic answer, you are, in fact, degrading the people that made serious choices but have bad taste, in your not so humble opinion. I finally get it. I FINALLY GET IT.
Aka me.
By saying that you were the only one that didnt give a sarcastic answer, you are, in fact, degrading the people that made serious choices but have bad taste, in your not so humble opinion.
Yep, that's how I was feeling it too.

I didn't suggest anything so I don't care. But now we can go to the seven levels of leveling again.I will suggest one song and one song only, but I think Hanky knows it.Jerk off by Toolit's on the Opiate album.best, most aggressive song ever (for me) the ending makes me want to punch something, every.damn.time.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzznhdtJR8...feature=related