No stats on Villain - learning to operate poker tracker as we speak. - but he is real aggro and is not shy in bluffing bigAnyways - the astute amongst you will probably realise the result.What I am really after is the usual comment on anything you see that could have been better. Particularly bet sizing - I seem to have got to the river having to call (or did I) but still with a lot to lose. I got really lost here, but felt that I had to be aggresive as the Villain was so loose. I feel that it would have been easier if I had only 100BB (Am I right here?)All comments welcome (hoping i have done hand converter write - it looks garbage from where i sit)PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($16.70)CO ($11.85)Button ($9.70)SB ($10.15)BB ($3.85)UTG ($17.70)Preflop: Hero is MP with Qheart.gif, Qspade.gif. UTG raises to $0.5, Hero raises to $1.3, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.80.Flop: ($2.75) 5spade.gif, 6diamond.gif, Tdiamond.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $1.9, UTG calls $1.90.Turn: ($6.55) 8club.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $4.5, UTG calls $4.50.River: ($15.55) 5diamond.gif(2 players)UTG bets $10 (All-In), Hero calls $9 (All-In).Final Pot: $33.55

Bigger preflop reraise, bigger flop bet, river is villain dependent if he is bluff happy I guess you can call, but it's kind of a standard fold. The way to avoid having to make those folds is bigger bets on every street then.

Yeah I lay this down. Even with odds better than ~2:1, you're probably good here like one out of seven times. Every hand but a stone cold beats you; the flush/straight draws both hit, and you could be against slowplayed AA/KK, which isn't completely out of the question considering preflop action. This is a really weird hand, though, because why wouldn't villain raise on the flop with a hand we're losing to on the river? Isn't he supposed to be aggressive? Given your read I actually don't hate a call.

also, yes, had you only 100 BBs then you could've gotten it all-in on the flop/turn and felt good about it. Getting away from overpairs in 3-bet pots against aggro players is VERY hard - and not really recommended - to do. Usually when I've doubled up at a tough table, through some sort of cooler, like set vs. overpair, I get up if anyone else is close to my stack. Deepstack poker scares me. :club: Here I probably would've stayed, too, and kicked myself in the ass afterward.

I for one admit to needing a bet-sizing seminar - what should it have been? and why? - Any help gratefully recieved
You want to raise over his pf bet by at least 3x here. The reason being you want him to make a mistake by calling. Right now he should call with any two, because he is priced in. As a rule I would reraise 3-4x the bet. So $1.5-$2 here would be fine. I make it even bigger when I'm OOP because it's tougher to play OOP..