June 13: Wsop Event #25 $10,000 Heads Up Hold'em Championship 3pm Est

Fresh off his victory in the $2000 limit hold em event last night Daniel starts todays event at 3:00 PM EST.The field, which is capped at 256 entrants and will almost certainly be filled, then plays down, bracket-format, in rounds of head-to-head matchups that cut the field in half through each successive round. The first three rounds are scheduled for play on Friday, trimming the field down from an initial 256 to 32.Due to the structure and it being head to head matches updates may be slow today...GL Daniel and any other FCPers playing in todays event!!Actually no live updates from Daniel today as play is too fast. Please post updates, pics, and other railage type materials.Daniel 3:40 PM EST - "I'm out didn't win a pot"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to daniel again ;)it would be fantastic if you would take two in a row ;)good luck to daniel :club:

BACK TO BACK !!!!!!!!!!!
I know its not on ESPN 360 but I think you now have the responsibility to somehow get us all frequent updates.I don't care how... but get'er done!
what do u mean 1st?! you DIDNT KNOW???? why even if you didnt know why would you post that, it makes u look stupid or something. :club::ts
well i am pretty stupid, so it works. i obv. knew no one else had posted and wasn't sure if someone was going to beat me to it. also it was more of "?!" in disbelief rather than being unsure.
what do u mean 1st?! you DIDNT KNOW???? why even if you didnt know why would you post that, it makes u look stupid or something. :club::ts
Seriously though, isn't the "first" thing getting pretty old?GL to Daniel - just 8 HU matches to a bracelet
Er, what?

yes, thats bad -,-

Notable Round 1 MatchupsBrad Booth vs. Phil GordonDavid Singer vs. Erik CajelaisMarco Traniello vs. Antonio EsfandiariPhil Ivey vs. John HenniganKenny Tran vs. Steve "MrSmokey1" BillirakisAlex Kravchenko vs. Barry GreensteinMike Sexton vs. Andy BlackJohn Juanda vs. Nick SchulmanDaniel Negreanu vs. Nicolas LeviPatrik Antonius vs. Kevin O'DonnellSorel Mizzi vs. JC TranIsaac Haxton vs. Scott FischmanAndy Bloch vs. Bill EdlerLyle Berman vs. Dutch BoydJeffrey Lisandro vs. Shannon ElizabethPhil "OMGClayAiken" Galfond vs. Chris BellJohn Tabatabai vs. Jonathan LittleGene Todd vs. Michael Mizrachi

I know its not on ESPN 360 but I think you now have the responsibility to somehow get us all frequent updates.I don't care how... but get'er done!
I wish I was out there now to give you guys LIVE updates from the rail !

really??where did you read that?

theres nothing like that to read there ?

I don't think jennifer tilly could do anything to make herself look more retarded on a daily basis.4852cd87a0f4e.jpgit's like she's trying to beat anna wroblebski for weirdest looking person at the WSOP.