I Have Much Respect For Jc Alvarado

I think JC should seriously think about what he's going to do once he runs out of money living the high life off of poker.He says he's a college dropout. I think that dude is going to have to go back to school at some point for a degree the way he bluffs off his chips.
Do you like Poo Poo McMuffins?
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly there's only one way to settle this._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _sandwedge, you won the coin toss backstage so you will have the first spin.(clackety clackety clackety clack)$1500!I need a letter, plz...
H
He doesn't have my respect, sorry. I'm not going to be someone who licks his ball sack just because he is a member at FCP. If he wants to make blog posts that flame anyone who criticizes his play, and in turn brag about his riches and what size TV he has, sorry, that doesn't equate to a respectable person in my book.
You're a member of FCP too. I don't see anyone licking your ball sack.
That's because we're not in general off topic.
He doesn't have my respect, sorry. I'm not going to be someone who licks his ball sack just because he is a member at FCP. If he wants to make blog posts that flame anyone who criticizes his play, and in turn brag about his riches and what size TV he has, sorry, that doesn't equate to a respectable person in my book.
How many WPT televised final tables do you have?????
I am seriously laughing at that pic. Well done man! :club: If those guys have a college degree and have life skills, i got their back.
Funny thing though... they don't look black to me. Might want to let your friend know.
Why should anyone? No one knows me, but yet you have all these people that make posts that i'm sure don't have a clue who we are talking about, but they defend him. If they want to blindly defend pple they dont know, thats their perogative. All i have done is put the facts on the table by quoting JC's own words to show his true character and what he is all about, which is using prejudicial spanish words to describe people he hates, and by bragging he has a big TV. If you know of anyone other poker pros that do that, please post their comments here and we can talk about how immature that stuff is.
BUY A VOWEL FIRST! YOU HAVE TO BE SURE!!
Ah, but that won't help you on the last letter. Did I spell it the normal way...or the (dare I say) Cholo way?
H _ 4 _ _ _ _ _You now have $2300. Would you like to solve the puzzle?
HU4ROLLZTHANK YOU THANK YOU!OK, let's see.... I'll take the toaster oven for $200, ...
Why should anyone? No one knows me, but yet you have all these people that make posts that i'm sure don't have a clue who we are talking about, but they defend him. If they want to blindly defend pple they dont know, thats their perogative. All i have done is put the facts on the table by quoting JC's own words to show his true character and what he is all about, which is using prejudicial spanish words to describe people he hates, and by bragging he has a big TV. If you know of anyone other poker pros that do that, please post their comments here and we can talk about how immature that stuff is.
I do know him personally, as do a lot of people here. You're the one who has no idea what you're talking about. Have you met him?Game. Set. Match.
HU4ROLLZTHANK YOU THANK YOU!OK, let's see.... I'll take the toaster oven for $200, ...
BINGO!!!And A+ for the "old school" WOF reference...although the toaster oven would be $810 and you'd have to buy the brass dog for $220 before you could pocket the leftover $47...WP, sir. WP.
I base my opinion of him on...how he has treated the forum (very well)his poker skills (excellent, except for Royal Holdem)and how he treated me the one time we met (very nice, even though he was on a break from a FT of a WPT event)
:club: