I Have Much Respect For Jc Alvarado

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ground Floor?EDIT: Just read the retard post. If whiny little twerps want to piss and moan at JC, well, that's the internutz. I have IM'd him a few times and chatted at tables. He has been nothing but class. If you treat someone with respect, you get treated the same. If you act like an asshat, you deserve to be treated like one. I see nothing wrong with what he did. If you have a problem with that, here is the line ___________ Get over it.

2nded, 3rded, or whatever. He's a good guy.and I'll add that I have an 8 yr old, 27 inch tv, and a 12 year old car with 292,000 miles.

I have a 3-year-old, an 8.5 month fetus, a sensible Honda with 75K mi and a reliable toaster oven.Also, I have much respect for JC because I have much respect for Mexicans.

I have a 3-year-old, an 8.5 month fetus, a sensible Honda with 75K mi and a reliable toaster oven.
Congrats!Also, you're having another kid soon. Cool on that, too.

He doesn't have my respect, sorry. I'm not going to be someone who licks his ball sack just because he is a member at FCP. If he wants to make blog posts that flame anyone who criticizes his play, and in turn brag about his riches and what size TV he has, sorry, that doesn't equate to a respectable person in my book.

He doesn't have my respect, sorry. I'm not going to be someone who licks his ball sack just because he is a member at FCP. If he wants to make blog posts that flame anyone who criticizes his play, and in turn brag about his riches and what size TV he has, sorry, that doesn't equate to a respectable person in my book.
lolCholo.TA0576_cholo_wm.jpgWatch yo back ese!! Or we gonna go American Me style on yo azz!!

Quote:"He doesn't have my respect, sorry. I'm not going to be someone who licks his ball sack just because he is a member at FCP. If he wants to make blog posts that flame anyone who criticizes his play, and in turn brag about his riches and what size TV he has, sorry, that doesn't equate to a respectable person in my book." Who said that?Oh, no one special.

Envy is an odor best left unsmelled.(Thank you, Cleveland. I be here all da week.)

I think JC should seriously think about what he's going to do once he runs out of money living the high life off of poker.He says he's a college dropout. I think that dude is going to have to go back to school at some point for a degree the way he bluffs off his chips.

Envy is an odor best left unsmelled.(Thank you, Cleveland. I be here all da week.)
I am not envious of people who are so insecure about where they are in life that they attack the people who make comments on their blog and in turn brag about how big their TV is. I'll take being poor and making 35 grand a year in that case.
I think JC should seriously think about what he's going to do once he runs out of money living the high life off of poker.He says he's a college dropout. I think that dude is going to have to go back to school at some point for a degree the way he bluffs off his chips.
Thread was closed for a reason, great idea starting up an identical thread, lets have some repetitive arguements!

Clearly there's only one way to settle this._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _sandwedge, you won the coin toss backstage so you will have the first spin.(clackety clackety clackety clack)$1500!I need a letter, plz...

cholos.jpg