I Have Lost All Respect For Jc Alvarado

I followed JC's blog for a couple of months. I actually had some respect for this guy and thought that he was somewhat forthwright, honest, and posted some decent blogs. Then i read his journal entry a couple of days ago, where he just went nuts off of someone who made a 2 sentence comment about his play. He then proceded to call another guy a "cholo" which is a slang for a low class black guy. One of my friends is from Colombia, SA and she said that the people they call "cholos" there are the black citizens who are very low class and poor.Wow JC, nice jab at black people there. And no, i am not black myself. And if you read further, JC brags about all the nice things in his life. Where he lives, what car he drives, and the fact that his TV is 60 inches wide. Nice! I hope when i make enough money to play in Vegas, i can write on my blog about everything that i have is better than his readers. http://www.jcalvarado.com/

Finally, I’ve been “LOL’ing” pretty hard that I’ve somehow managed to get haters to read my blog, I think it’s pretty funny so I decided to address these guys since it‘s obvious they are pretty desperate for attention, keep in mind I‘m only writing this for selfish entertainment purposes, I‘m sorry if it makes the blog entry too long:“BY Dan theman AT June 11, 2008, 1:59 pmThats a pretty bad play overall. Early in the tournament making a bluff like that has no EV at all. I guess thats why we don't hear you making too many Final tables these days.”“BY poker player AT June 7, 2008, 8:26 pmHA HA. nice 1. I c you do that quite often, thats why you havent made another final table.”Both of you are giant morons. In fact, I really hope you’re both the same giant moron posting under different names because that would reduce the number of giant morons that read my blog by one. I made a final table (3rd place) in my last 15 live tournaments, what have you done? I’m saying that just so you realize how dumb you are without having to explain any poker to either of you, I’d rather keep your poker knowledge to a minimum (unless of course you decide to pay for it at www.pokervt.com). I didn’t post that hand as a brag that I made a move, I make moves like that every time I play and that’s not even in my top 50 sick plays, I made the post as a joke because the guy who I bluffed told me to. Next time I post a hand that I play and you feel the urge to post some strategy, please realize that I’m good friends with some of the best players in the world and the advice of people that call themselves lame shit like “Dan The Man” or “Poker Player” will NEVER be taken seriously by me, EVER. Have fun being a giant moron.On to the next clown:“BY Rolando Mota AT June 9, 2008, 10:25 amAll the stupid Internet player lingo: "limping from the Hijack" and "minraised"....you sound like a retard! Texas is that-a-way---à”I feel sorry for you, but at the same time I’m glad your kind still exists in this world so that you can remind me that no matter how shitty my life can ever get, It’ll never be shitty enough to the point that I need to make a fake name on someone’s blog to try and make them feel bad. Look man, I’m sorry if I turned down your friend request on Myspace or whatever it is I did to piss you off. Send me another one if you still want to be my friend,…in fact, you should send me one either way, just so I can get a glimpse at your pathetic life as a poor, pizza delivering cholo. You probably speak spanglish too. I think it’s sad I can get such a good read on your life by just reading the fake name you chose and your senseless replies to each of my blog posts. The fact that you go through two or three thousand of my written words every time I post a blog with the intent to find something to “hate on” means more to me than any other single person reading my blog on a regular basis, so thank you. I think next time, I’m going to write a blog called “I live in a luxury apartment, drive a Range, get ringside seats to fights, and gamble for $300+ restaurant bills every day (oh and I‘m watching a 60 inch plasma)” The blog will focus ONLY on the awesome things in my life and will only be written with the hopes that at some point you’ll read it and realize that you’re life is shit compared that of a 23 year old college dropout who considers himself unaccomplished so far in life. I have thousands of people who read my shit every time I write, I DARE you to write about your life, you can call it “memoirs of a worthless cholo”. You’ll be sad when you realize that the only comments you’ll ever get are posted by me, under my real name, and all I will do is ask questions like “do you get paid more to wash a minivan than a ford focus?” “don’t you get tired of eating hot pockets every day?” “why do you drink Keystone light? You don’t like Chimay?” ….nice life loser.

So, which are you? Dan theman, poker player or rolando mota?Suprised to see JC waste time on random haters but this...

You’ll be sad when you realize that the only comments you’ll ever get are posted by me, under my real name, and all I will do is ask questions like “do you get paid more to wash a minivan than a ford focus?” “don’t you get tired of eating hot pockets every day?” “why do you drink Keystone light? You don’t like Chimay?”
made me laugh a lot.

Sounds like JC had a bad day. He's 23, it happens. He's still a good guy by all accounts of the people that know him well. Apparently OP has never gone off on a rant before???Mark

Never met the man, but I've contacted him a few times for advice over the past year or so. I have to say from my own experiences he's been a class act each and every time I've dealt with him.

Yeah, ummmm if you want to call JC out...you might want to do it on his blog site. Also, it is the internet, if you don't like his blog there might be one or two other blogs out there in the interwebz that you might find more to your likeing. Just DON'T READ IT then.

I will expect his friends to defend him heavily on this one. But at least be objective about the situation and realize he made several big mistakes here. 1) There is no reason to bring up race when trying to insult somebody, no matter how much effort was put into (and failed) at an attempt to insult someone. 2) This speaks alot about this idiot's true character.....bragging about how great his life is compared to someone that reads his blog. Uh, Juan....we were are going out to restuarants and flipping for $300 bills, can you take some humble pie home with you for desert before you go around bragging about your luckbox life? Na, i won't expect you to do that, because you are a classless immature fool who i would have low expectations for anyways.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=choloA cholo is term implying a Hispanic male that typically dresses in chinos (khahki pants), a wifebeater sleeveless teeshirt or a flannel shirt with only the top buttoned, a hairnet, or with a bandana around the forehead, usually halfway down over the eyes. Cholos often have black ink tattoos, commonly involving Catholic imagery, or calligraphy messages or family names. Cholos often drive low riders.