June 13, Wsop Event 26, $1500 Razz, 5pm Start

there wasn't a thread for this so i had to make one since im not sure if i'll be online again before i play tomorrow. not sure if anyone else is playing, but if you are GL as long as you aren't at my table. I start at table 2 seat 1 in the orange section, feel free to come by and say hi and dereeekho will be posting updates whenever i send them to him if hes not too lazy. I havent decided if im breaking out the gold jersey or not, if i don't look for a red sox football style jersey and a backwards baseball hat.

gl scotty!

I start at table 2 seat 1 in the orange section,
also, nice to see it will be a multiple table event this year. :club: j/k
Must be nice going in as a 3-1 favorite. DON'T pull a Big Brown!!!! GLGLGL!!
LOL at Big Brown.But seriously GL. How do u not win this thing.
Must be nice going in as a 3-1 1-4 favorite. DON'T pull a Big Brown!!!! GLGLGL!!

is daniel playing?

scottyno updates5:10 "LOL lost 500 already james van alstyne donkstruck me twice"5:22 "down to 2200 now" started with 3k\6:13 "1500 i can't get a 5th low card"

what a brutal start for our boy. down 800 in first 20 minutes. and imo he shouldn't have wore the gold ftops jersey. karma?

what a brutal start for our boy. down 800 in first 20 minutes. and imo he shouldn't have wore the gold ftops jersey. karma?
yeh i was gonna say.. i bet he's getting abused by the table for wearing that. lol.
yeh i was gonna say.. i bet he's getting abused by the table for wearing that. lol.
i believe they start with 3k chips at 50/100, so losing 8bb in 20 minutes is not that hard.
why is it that in razz you get dealt good stud hands but in stud you always get dealt good razz hands?
i believe it's an optical illusion and a fallacy.
i believe it's an optical illusion and a fallacy.
dont get me wrong razz is my game but i swear i see more face cards in razz than in all the over games stud or not combined