just got homeomgpls one time ship it hoosier!**** me if tomorrow wasn't fathers day I'd come up for the final tableMark
Jesse just informed me that tomorrow is Saturday not Sunday. I have Kaelyn's first dance recital tomorrow at 1 to 3pm, and if Hoosier is still in and doing well I'll fly up.Mark
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And miss fathers day eve???
I thought today was Saturday! If Hoosier has decent chips at 3pm tomorrow, I'll come up.Mark

Gahhhhh!!! Just remembered we have dinner plans tomorrow night with friends also. So I probably can't come up. Its going to tilt me to no end when Hoosier wins and I miss the party!!!Mark

David Bergerson Eliminated in 11th Place ($14,175)Action passes around the table to Allen Cunningham in the small blind. He limps in, and David Bergerson raises the pot from the big. Cunningham plays back, reraising the pot, and Bergerson calls all in.He tables , and is live against the of Allen Cunningham. The door begins to close quickly though, as the flop comes . The turn and river come down and .Bergerson fails to catch up, and he is eliminated in 11th place. For his work over the last two (very long) days, he will be awarded $14,175.Now that we are down to ten players, the two tables have been combined into one, and we'll play for one more knockout.Ten left.. GO HOOS!!!

I am on card player and pokernews has nothing gone on yet?
it slows up considerably on the Ft bubble, it's to be expected to be slow at this point.

David Penly Eliminated in 10th Place ($14,175)We have an all in and a call!David Penly and Kyle Kloeckner got it all in preflop, with Penly at risk of elimination. The hands were turned over:Kloeckner: {A-Clubs} {A-?} {5-?} {4-Hearts}Penly: {A-Spades} {9-Clubs} {Q-Diamonds} {10-?}The board ran down {J-Clubs} {5-Spades} {2-Hearts} {7-Clubs} {K-Clubs}. With that loss, David Penly has fallen from the mid-day chip lead to final table bubble boy. He will take away $14,175 for his work over the last two days.

Here is the ending chip counts1Kyle Kloeckner494,000 2Allen Cunningham484,000 3Lennart Holtkamp253,000 4Max Pescatori212,000 5Kyle Hegeman198,000 6Greg Hurst197,000 7Jonathan Depa185,000 8Minh Ly177,400 9John-Paul Kelly79,000