• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for the support guys....hopefully I can ship the bracelet tomorrow.Most of us are bunched fairly closely in chips so one double and I'm good. There were a few spots today that I thought were pretty interesting...one hand vs Cunningham that will have me thinking for a long time. If anyone is in Vegas and wants to rail feel free to come out.

Best of luck, it was worth staying up for!Looks like Cunningham and the other guy are about 500k, one shorty, and the rest of you six are all in the same ballpark.We're all envious, of course. Have fun!

When I return, I fully expect to see both Hoosier and Lennart Holtkamp at the final table!
Sweet.Hoosier, good luck tomorrow! Please get heads up with Lennart, so that I can either celebrate an FCP bracelet of the first ever Dutch bracelet.
Thx for the support guys....hopefully I can ship the bracelet tomorrow.Most of us are bunched fairly closely in chips so one double and I'm good. There were a few spots today that I thought were pretty interesting...one hand vs Cunningham that will have me thinking for a long time. If anyone is in Vegas and wants to rail feel free to come out.
tid hoos... i wish i could get out there but i am here in virginia. i did just do a search and found a flight that would put me out there at about 4:55pm vegas time. i would leave on sunday at around noon. it wasnt too bad either $750, but when i ran it by my wife she informed me that we had two weddings to go to today and that tomorrow was fathers dayLFT
When I went to sleep, Pokernews was listing you 17/17. It was incredible to look at the standings this morning and see that you made the FT. Have fun and TID!
Very nice Hoos. We'll hit the final table rail today. glglgl.

SWEET. Win this one time. I am so tempted to just get on a plane and fly out there right now...someone from Chicago go with me and I'll do it.

GL. Way to go. TID. WEEEEEEEEEEEI just checked out Pokernews and this is how it read:The seat redraw for today's final table in Event Jonathan Depa (#2)4, $2,500 Pot-Limit Hold'em/Omaha has occurred. Kyle Kloeckner will enter the final with a narroiw lead over Allen Cunningham, with the pack compressed enough to make this one anyone's game. The seating assignments, home towns and chip counts for the final nine players:Seat 1: Max Pescatori (Milan, Italy) -- 212000Seat 2: Jonathan Depa (Chicago, Illinois) -- 185000Seat 3: Kyle Hegeman (Jacksonville, Florida) -- 198000Seat 4: Kyle Kloeckner (St. Louis, Missouri) -- 494000Seat 5: John-Paul Kelly (Brighton, United Kingdom) -- 79000Seat 6: Greg Hurst (Tazewell, Tennessee) -- 197000Seat 7: Lennart Holtkamp (Utrecht, Netherlands) -- 253000Seat 8: Minh Ly (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 174000Seat 9: Allen Cunningham (Las Vegas, Nevada) -- 484000Action gets underway at 3pm PDT....Hoosiers name just happens to be "misplaced" in that first sentence. Coincidence ? I think not. I think Pokernews subconciously knows it's his event. :)Dan

Is this going to be televised?
a mix of PL hold'em and omaha? my instinct would be no....although I think omaha always makes for good television.