• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor turned over Qh 10h for a royal flush. Hachem turned over two cards, the Ad and the Ks for kings full of aces before mucking his hand.After being crippled to only 2,000, Hachem said, "You know what, if I lose, I don't mind losing to that hand."wtf Joe, easy fold.

On the river, the pot sat at 3,500. The {K-Hearts} {K-Clubs} {6-Hearts} {J-Hearts} {A-Hearts} were laid out on the felt and the rest of the deck spread when Joe Hachem bet potnice trap Joe

On the second, Jonathan Depa came in from under the gun with a raise to 4,200. Hilbert Shirey re-raised the full pot, and Mizzi came over the top of two players again, this time all in for approximately 48,000. This time, both of his opponents tanked hard before they eventually folded their hands in turn.With those two back-to-back uncontested wins, Mizzi adds a ton of chips to his stack, and now sits with 63,400. Max Pescatori noticed the trend. "Must be nice never showing a hand," he quipped.

I have no idea wtf event this is for, but bring it the **** home, sir.
Don't mods have to go to posting school?But yeah... it's the $2,500 PLHE/PLO mixed.
Don't mods have to go to posting school?But yeah... it's the $2,500 PLHE/PLO mixed.
well he did finish his sentence with sir so i think it was ok