Daniel And Ivey Video

I put this in my other topic of the life of ivey but so many posts might be seen as much, this is a video of daniel and ivey sitting in the VIP room talking about golf, short but still fun to watch them talk about mimi tran etc...http://www.pokerroad.com/the_life_of_ivey/10/
Please stop making new topics every time you see something on the internet.
please stop making dumb replies to threads everytime you see a new topic, this would interest more people then would be un-interested, so go jerk off and come back when you have calmed down

see above chgocubs, im just trying to post things that i think would be interesting, you don't have to watch them, nor reply to this thread, if three topics are too much for you guys who fly into new threads saying "1st" to get your post count up then thats sad

please stop making dumb replies to threads everytime you see a new topic, this would interest more people then would be un-interested, so go jerk off and come back when you have calmed down
Same for me?
he was probably jerking off while posting...so there! he beat you to ithaha beat, i said it before i figured out what i jsut did there
Made this thread worth reading.

Nice to know he's not the total robot he comes across as on the tableWhat's with all the weight bets!?

also who would have guess ivey is 215, thats pretty big, but obv no clue how tall he is, maybe i will make a new thread about his height? lol
i dont triple double dog dare you to
see above chgocubs, im just trying to post things that i think would be interesting, you don't have to watch them, nor reply to this thread, if three topics are too much for you guys who fly into new threads saying "1st" to get your post count up then thats sad
I stopped doing that around post 600.By post 1,000 I realized that post counts are, in actuality, pretty meaninglessAround post 3,000 I started to wonder if I posted here way too much.By post 6,000 I realized that I shouldn't care how much I posted here, if I was going to be an e-loser I may as well go all the way with it.Balloon guy would have done a lot better with that.FYI
17 posts per day for 3 years straight...thats commitment
If you're gonna say that most of his posts are meaningless, you better be careful cause you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
17 posts per day for 3 years straight...thats commitment
its kinda sad that you calculated thati never even thought to
If you're gonna say that most of his posts are meaningless, you better be careful cause you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
yeah, above poster learned the hard way :club:
by the way isn't posting something on the internet impossible without it first "being" on the internet? Correct me if am wrong here but aside from true life stories, strategy, etc..isn't most of the topics started in the GPF already on the internet? I suppose if i started posting true life stories you would tell me to stop posting so many stories? its all in good fun, i see you got done masturbating and are fully relaxed now
its kinda sad that you calculated thati never even thought toyeah, above poster learned the hard way :club:
pretty easy to calculate when it says it in your profile, come on, you're better than that being here for that long

Seriously though, bill. You made a topic about ivey, you don't need to make new topics everytime you find something a little different. I like an interesting story as much as the next guy - but that doesn't mean I have to share everything I find interesting with everyone else every single time.

by the way isn't posting something on the internet impossible without it first "being" on the internet? Correct me if am wrong here but aside from true life stories, strategy, etc..isn't most of the topics started in the GPF already on the internet? I suppose if i started posting true life stories you would tell me to stop posting so many true life stories? its all in good fun, i see you got done masturbating and are fully relaxed now
wat
Seriously though, bill. You made a topic about ivey, you don't need to make new topics everytime you find something a little different. I like an interesting story as much as the next guy - but that doesn't mean I have to share everything I find interesting with everyone else every single time.
thats a good point, and i will relax on the ivey video postings, just thought since daniel was in it i wanted to start a new thread so everyone who is obsessed with daniel could find it easier than in the other thread...nah i mean homie?