Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Fu Wong- Thanks for Everything, Daniel NegreanuFu Wong raised from the small blind, Daniel Negreanu three-bet from the big blind and Wong called. The flop was J 6 2 . Negreanu led out, Wong raised, and Negreanu called. The turn was the J . Wong bet and Negreanu called. The river was the 10 . Wong bet and Negreanu called. Wong showed AQ , but Negreanu showed pocket threes and took it down.pretty standard, someone tries to bluff negreanu and he picks it off

rumour out of the Rio...Phil Ivey has cancelled all his plans to coach Richard Li at the dinner break....We are on the story.

rumour out of the Rio...Phil Ivey has cancelled all his plans to coach Richard Li at the dinner break....We are on the story.
is the bracelet bet on or off for this one? I thought Ivey called it off the first day?
To Fu Wong- Thanks for Everything, Daniel NegreanuFu Wong raised from the small blind, Daniel Negreanu three-bet from the big blind and Wong called. The flop was J 6 2 . Negreanu led out, Wong raised, and Negreanu called. The turn was the J . Wong bet and Negreanu called. The river was the 10 . Wong bet and Negreanu called. Wong showed AQ , but Negreanu showed pocket threes and took it down.pretty standard, someone tries to bluff negreanu and he picks it off
GOOD STUFF
I think this was less "picking off a bluff" and more "calling with the (probable) best hand and risking the minimum". Just me and my two pennies.
is the bracelet bet on or off for this one? I thought Ivey called it off the first day?
i think there was a post by daniel saying ivey called it off cause he lost half his stack then once he got almost even with daniel they put it back on
i thought it was on after they were both even in chips
I think this was less "picking off a bluff" and more "calling with the (probable) best hand and risking the minimum". Just me and my two pennies.
you're just spewing money if daniel thought it wasn't a bluff, he must have saw something, who is more god-like, daniel on his A game or patrick antonius on his B+ game?