Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated Chip CountsDaniel Negreanu - 545,000Richard Li - 386,000Fu Wong - 348,000Ugur Marangoz - 324,000David Baker - 242,000Jeremy Kottler - 95,000Greg Wohletz - 46,000

Not working from my computer pckt10's not here in Canadago Daniel go
In fairness, he lost A Q to Q 6 so hes allowed to be disappointed
him and DN already had history in this table. DN apparently wasnt too happy with him. and from what i see he didnt have enough to make DN fold any 2 (may be wrong on that though)
Updated Chip CountsDaniel Negreanu - 545,000Richard Li - 386,000Fu Wong - 348,000Ugur Marangoz - 324,000David Baker - 242,000Jeremy Kottler - 95,000Greg Wohletz - 46,000
WOW what a ....Coaster1.jpg
< 1 min. | Posted by change100Interesting StatOf the 67 hands dealt, Negreanu has won 17 of them.obv luckbox
that's like ... a LOT(better, sir?)

It's great for the audience, that's for sure.. the higher buy-in events are definatly dominated by the pro's but that's probably never gonna be the case for the lower buy-in events imo

man if daniel wins this ivey is just getting kicked in the nuts with bets this year, he made a bracelet bet with lindgren and daniel, then the millions he has on himself, i don't believe in jinx's or superstition, yes if daniel doesn't get unlucky he will win