Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious...I have Cablevision of Long Island as my ISP, and ESPN360.com insists I can't access the videos with that provider...which seems weird since it's a webstream and all. Anyone help me find a way to access it, or am I just screwed?
I have the same ISP. We're out of luck. I never heard of espn360 till today, but researched it quickly. It might be ISPs have to pay ESPN, or they have to have some cache-servers or something. There are a bunch of blog articles about "reverse net neutrality" like http://www.renesys.com/blog/2007/08/espn36...eutrality.shtml-Tom
they are starting with 10k/20k30 minutes.. than it will be a new levl..so the short stack are very short..and even the big stacks only have about 20 big blinde.s. but its limit holdem.. so the action shouldnt be that fast..
If you read DN's updates from yesterday, you'll see the swings can be huge. You have to be lucky.An big pair overpair vs a flush draw, for example, with no semi-bluffing typically costs the loser 2 1/2 big bets. With semi-bluffing it can (and usually does in limit) cost even more.Daniel has 16% of the chips in play, so if skill levels were all equal, he'd have about a 16% chance to win. He's quite confident in limit (that is, he rules), and is probably way better than everyone else, so maybe he has a 33% chance to win. GL Daniel!-Tom

31 minutes ago | Posted by change100 Final Table to Begin at 3:30 p.m. PDTAs is usually the case when final tables are being broadcast on ESPN 360, we'll be starting a bit late today, closer to 3:30 p.m.

Can't access ESPN from here so whatever you guys see/hear post and I shall be eternally grateful.Are they showing hole cards?

lol As I was typing to ask you all how to increase the volume of the ESPN360, they improved it.But it's still a bit of a problem for me as I am hearing impaired. My computer is turned all the way up. Does anybody know a way to increase the volume?