Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew congratulates you on your victory.Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your application to join our crew. We can't accept players with FOUR WSOP BRACELETS!!! :D:club::D:ts:4h

Soooooooooo sweeeeeeet!!! I was fist pumping at the warehouse, was so awesome to see Baker crumble. Crazy swings in Limit and Daniel rode them to perfection. Congrats!!!Now... do it again! Cha-ching! $$$

TID!! :club::ts :icon_dance:I'm curious...I have Cablevision of Long Island as my ISP, and ESPN360.com insists I can't access the videos with that provider...which seems weird since it's a webstream and all. Anyone help me find a way to access it, or am I just screwed?
that's correct you are screwed...some cable internet providers do not webcast espn360. cablevision and espn do not get along so they do not. comcast is the same in a bunch of areas. i could not get on myself and i work for ESPN in CT.
nice nice nice DN!!!!!odds that ivey wins 3k HORSE and the 200k never even has to change hands?
Like everything else...it's 50/50. It either happens or it don't.
nice nice nice DN!!!!!odds that ivey wins 3k HORSE and the 200k never even has to change hands?
Isn't their bet only apply to tourneys they both play? Yes, I know DN signed up for the horse tourney, but he let Ivey off the hook previously when he didnt actually play, so I assume Ivey let DN off the hook for the HORSE event.
Isn't their bet only apply to tourneys they both play? Yes, I know DN signed up for the horse tourney, but he let Ivey off the hook previously when he didnt actually play, so I assume Ivey let DN off the hook for the HORSE event.
good point...that's a clear angle shoot by DN...win the Limit event while there's an event going on that Ivey has a good shot at, that way he's freerolling for the 200k.that little Canadian is a damn genius!!!!