Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is the prop bet with ivey?
I heard 6 figuresgood job oziumgator hunlmoa
Oz, are you there in person? You're faster than Pokernews and they probably have 4 or 5 guys in the room!Good job, OZIUM!!!!
Nope...home in Miami. Just watching the feed on the webcast.

<------ having life tilt right now, comcast is an industry leader and can't stream something I want to watch....

DN's Mom brings him soup for FT time........I hope she brought a bunch!!!This webcast thing is about to cause me to switch from ATT(I been there since it was BellSouth) and move to Verizon!!

Nope...home in Miami. Just watching the feed on the webcast.
Off topic but have you seen the documentary "Cocaine Cowboys"? Miami was one crazy town in the early 80's

Pokernews has DN having lost a pot to the river to Baker, at least 120k, then doubling up Li 64>AT AIPF..

guys, bracelet bet is off for this tourney.been mentioned 1000 times in thread and others for this tourney.
well i still thought my user thing was funny,i guess the anonymous users are lori and tom dwan then...two former lovers?
guys, bracelet bet is off for this tourney.been mentioned 1000 times in thread and others for this tourney.
it was off as ivey had half DN's chips when DN bought in but then at the break they were almost even in chips and put it back on

i'm really suprised this forum hasn't found a way for us all to hack into this stream. It feels like we have watched every final table and main event we weren't supposed too.. lol

Off topic but have you seen the documentary "Cocaine Cowboys"? Miami was one crazy town in the early 80's
Loved it... I live 3 min away from the Dadeland mall where the 1st shootout took place in 79'. Lived here for 30 yrs.
241 User(s) are reading this topic (161 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)the anonymous users being phil ivey and his accountant
lmoa