Event #20 $2k Limit Holdem Final Table

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't I tried for hours

plus the WSOP site say that you should be able to hear the audio and all you hear is the pocketjacks radio show or something.....gheyyyyyyyy

Wow ... Some of the comments from you guys are a hand ahead of my ESPN360 broadcast. I read it from you, then I see it in the broadcast.Actually, I don't mind it. It's less stressful that way.

Broadway No Goot for FuDavid Baker raised and Fu Wong called. The flop was . Wong bet and Baker called. The turn was the and both players checked. The river was the . Wong bet and Baker called. Wong turned up a Broadway straight, but Baker showed the and took it down with a flush.am i reading this wrong?edit: basically poker news said fu had broadway with 3 diamonds out there and baker turned over the 7 of diamonds to take the pot

F Comcast is right! Forcing me to go to the warehouse where we have AT&T installed. Grrrr! Go DN Go!!!(Thanks Ozi for the updates thus far!!)GO DN GO!!!

Broadway No Goot for FuDavid Baker raised and Fu Wong called. The flop was . Wong bet and Baker called. The turn was the and both players checked. The river was the . Wong bet and Baker called. Wong turned up a Broadway straight, but Baker showed the and took it down with a flush.am i reading this wrong?edit: basically poker news said fu had broadway with 3 diamonds out there and baker turned over the 7 of diamonds to take the pot
I dont think he had Broadway...but I cant be sure.
im guessing either there were 4 diamonds on board or baker had 2 diamonds in his hand.

Is there some kind of national Medal that can be awarded to Ozi? Someone give Georgy Bush a ring and get him on it will you?Hero stuff. I couldn't get the ESPN thing to work and I hate the pokernews updates so your updates are MUCH appreciarted.

Is there some kind of national Medal that can be awarded to Ozi? Someone give Georgy Bush a ring and get him on it will you?Hero stuff. I couldn't get the ESPN thing to work and I hate the pokernews updates so your updates are MUCH appreciarted.
No prob guys. Its tough to give you guys actual hand action though....
No prob guys. Its tough to give you guys actual hand action though....
I'm not too bothered about hand action, I can get the best ones delayed at Pokernews. As long as I'm getting your admirable stack updates I'm happy as Larry!
Would anyone have imagined E Dog, Mouth and Daniel winning 3 of the first 20 WSOP tourney's this year!
:club: If Daniel gets knocked out, I hope you know it's your fault!