Top Card Pairs, And I'm Holding The Rockets!

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (3 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB ($25)BB ($47.40)Hero ($25.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :ts , A :qh . Hero raises to $0.85, SB calls $0.75, BB calls $0.60.Flop: ($2.55) 4 :D , 6 :D , 7 :3h(3 players)SB bets $2.55, BB folds, Hero raises to $8, SB calls $5.45.Turn: ($18.55) 7 :qh(2 players)SB bets $16.15 (All-In), Hero ?No reads on SB, but he shoved pretty quickly.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($25.45)MP ($24.65)CO ($58.80)Hero ($25)SB ($46.70)BB ($55.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :D , A :club: . 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, BB calls $0.60.Flop: ($1.80) 6 :D , 8 :D , 5 :4h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.5, BB calls $1.50.Turn: ($4.80) 8 :5c(2 players)BB bets $4.8, Hero ?Again, no reads, and he bet pretty quickly.What do you do in both of these? And what's your plan for the river if you flat the second hand?

Can't fold this given stack sizes. If he called your flop raise with naked 7 then even after you call here the whole hand is -EV for him.Second one I think I'd fold in vacuum. Flush completed, TP has trips now. You only beat a bluff and in vacuum it's hard to estimate the bluff frequency.

What do you do in both of these? And what's your plan for the river if you flat the second hand?
First one I snap call. The entire hand played out like villain has overs as well. Second hand I fold. Our investment in this hand is low, our exposure is high and the flush completed. If this villain is bluffing flushes on paired boards, we'll make $ off him over time.

I fold both although I'd think about Hand 1 more.The donk bet by SB on the flop reads like I have TP and the turn bet is a guy fast-playing trips. The second hand is worse as along with trips, the flush draw also hit.On both hands, those turn cards are awful for your hand, where's a paint card that doesn't fill the flush when you need one?

Hand 1: Almost the exact same situation I was in yesterday. My initial reaction was to fold. But after looking at my stack size (getting 2:1), I called with my AA and he turned over a K-little flush draw. Although I won the hand, I really like his push on the turn ......Hand 2: I guess you have to fold.

The first is a snap, he prolly has like tens or jacks or something.The second is actually really weird. People say its a fold, but I cant actually decide what his hand is. If he had the flush, why would he bet pot at you? Surely he would make a bet your more likley to call... I guess it could be a weakish flush, and he doesnt want you to draw with the naked spade ace or something, but then why is he calling on the flop with a weak flush. Still i suppose its a fold..actually he could have a flush and is hoping you have an 8.. that would make senseIf i flatted the second one? see showdown as cheap as pos, if he bets on the river he def has a flush though.On a side note, i play $25 NL and make all my opening raises $1. you get less action but your post flop decisions are easier