What The F**k Is Hellmuth Wearing ?

I don't think it's anything to do with dodging bullets or wearing someone elses uniform. The way I see it, he would do ANYTHING for money, and that's probably what it is about.

I don't think it's anything to do with dodging bullets or wearing someone elses uniform. The way I see it, he would do ANYTHING for attention, and that's probably what it is about.
FYP.
FYP.
I agree with this. He has enough money, he's an attention whore now.Not that that is a bad thing :)Mark
well he keeps 1upping his dress, last year a racing suit, this year hitlerwhats next year?
He still has the racing suit. My girlfriend didn't know who he was at first for event #2....then when she heard the whinning going on at a table and recognized the voice...then saw the suit....she said...he's even more annoying in person than on TV.
I agree with this. He has enough money, he's an attention whore now.Not that that is a bad thing :)Mark
But the attention he craves is so he can get more money. There was a Poker After Dark (I think the one with DN, Sheiky, Antonio, Mike and Laak) where he was promoting himself, and the guys were ribbing him about it, and he said "how else do you get rich?". Very $ driven IMO.

wow... i really didnt exspect this from hellmuth.. lol^^good idea to compare him with hitler xD :club: