What The F**k Is Hellmuth Wearing ?

hes not armys i font care whtes he waerating..but hes shouel know the turth ok
have you been sampling that "Chrozzo's Beer of the Day" that was promised earlier today(hint,hint)
have you been sampling that "Chrozzo's Beer of the Day" that was promised earlier today(hint,hint)
FYI: I answered your question in the mma thread if you hadn't seen it yet. Carry on....
I must say though Mr. Hellmuth, good choice going with Quiznoswp'ed sir.
Last year Ozi and I were leaving the Amazon room, saw Phil , who had just sat down late to play an event so we stopped and watched. Right away he lost a big pot, only had a few chips left and went all in, twice I think. Won both.He was also in a very good mood, like he didn;t really care, joking with the whole table, and all the while he was fumbling with his food wrapper...he was eating Quiznos.He went on to win that tounrament and his 11th bracelet.meh...Military jacket?...dodges bullets baby?...I sorta get it.
Last year Ozi and I were leaving the Amazon room, saw Phil , who had just sat down late to play an event so we stopped and watched. Right away he lost a big pot, only had a few chips left and went all in, twice I think. Won both.He was also in a very good mood, like he didn;t really care, joking with the whole table, and all the while he was fumbling with his food wrapper...he was eating Quiznos.He went on to win that tounrament and his 11th bracelet.meh...Military jacket?...dodges bullets baby?...I sorta get it.
I remember that...amazing run he went on. I remember that Sub made me hungry also.
good call on the dodging bullets reference.. I betcha that is what he says to people almost as soon as they say wtf?