• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh, probably shouldn't play this as i'm still limiting myself to $3 and down entry fees (bankroll management is fun......for everyone). If I have a crazy good night tonight I might be in. GL.

Will prob. join..... Have a bad cold and feel like sh_t.... But this seems real fun.Good idea Toe, good luck everyone playing.....Peace out

Hmm. There are currently 4 entrants and 4 places will be paid. I live everyone's chances. I'll likely play anyway. Assuming the kids go to bed.

IN! Is this going to actually be a heads-up event or just a regular tourney? I ask, cuz I didn't know you could do private tournies in HU style. Oh, and thanks to my backer for giving me the green light to take the slight jump from $3 buyins to play in this. :club:

meh, i forgot about this tourney when i decided to sit with my stars roll in a 1/2 table.can't make it obv.but GL 2 every1

ZOMG, I totally missed this thread while traveling.I'm down like James Brown......weeeeeee.Tehtoe, guaranteed it's you and me 1st round.
Your sig is insane. It looks like it broke his neck.I might be in this. Donation obv I suck at HU.