June 11 Wsop Event #20 Day #2:$2000 Limit Hold'em 6pm Est

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu's Seat EliminatedRazz:Daniel Negreanu decided to focus on the $2,000 limit holdem event, and as a result has let his stack be blinded off. Try as it may to survive, Daniel's chair was all in during a razz hand where he was the bring in with a . Since the chair did not have arms to stop her, the dealer proceeded to push the hand into the muck. As a result, Daniel Negreanu's seat was eliminated. It was a strong showing for Negreanu's seat. It lasted until the middle of Level 5 in a very strong H.O.R.S.E. field.

so who here thinks daniels best game is limit holdem? anyone want to make a suggestion that another may b better for him?
don't count him out yet, he still far from out of the count, He will be at the final table Go Daniel Go1:56 AM EST - "88k streaky game can't win every hand"2:39 AM EST - "Key to limit events is patience. Its impossible to go wire to wire as the chipleader. You must look to minimize the downswings and wait for your next rush"2:51 AM EST - "123k AA won blinds... Boo"

4:58 AM EST - "Just quadrupled up with KK!!!!!"4:59 AM EST - "Back to 117k KK help up on a flop of J89 and 4 bets. 10 10 67"WOWOWOWOWOW!! What a recovery!

4:58 AM EST - "Just quadrupled up with KK!!!!!"4:59 AM EST - "Back to 117k KK help up on a flop of J89 and 4 bets. 10 10 67"
SHIP THE BRACLET!!!
man im dead tired but want to see if mikey wins and if dn makes the ft .imgetting restless and a slight head ache to go with it lcdscreens hurt my eyes and 192k imo!!
Mikey wonyou guys are tired, I have to go to work ( is 11.48am here in Belgium)At least you guys can still follow the game :club:
Latest chip count has him 3rd.195k 14 left, Avg: 137kTID!
Ok, your sig annoys me. Lets put it to the test. Which hand am I going to use to dickslap you right now? I promise I won't switch while you reply.