I'm closing my pokerstars account. Pstars will not give me cash value for my step ticket, and i just realized they won't let me transfer it either. Sorry Edit #2: I have $2.50 left in the account. I'm want to offer this to someone for a tourney or something.

I'm closing my pokerstars account. Pstars will not give me cash value for my step ticket, but they will allow me to transfer it, so i am offering it as a stake to anyone who wants it. Whatever money you get from using it, we split. If you cash for $1.50, just keep it. Otherwise, its split 50/50.
I'll take it.RyanPrice.ca (London) on stars.

i'm trying to work it out so i can transfer this ticket to someone. If i can do that, i will. I also asked them if i can transfer 1,500 Fpps that i have. Maybe i can stake a bunch of pple to a WSOP fpp sat or something..

I have a ticket, T$ , and $2.50 in my account. I will disperse them to the first three posters above. (still working on transfering the WSOP steps ticket, i will do my best Ryan)Also still working on transferring the Fpps for a possible barrage of some sort.

i'm trying to work it out so i can transfer this ticket to someone. If i can do that, i will. I also asked them if i can transfer 1,500 Fpps that i have. Maybe i can stake a bunch of pple to a WSOP fpp sat or something..
if you cant do that, can ya buy a hat or summin or a book ?Anyways gl
if you cant do that, can ya buy a hat or summin or a book ?Anyways gl
i've decided to stop playing poker, and hopefully visiting the forums. I'm trying to get away from the game actually.If anyone is interested, i have Skalanky's theory of hold'em i can ship them for free. Just pay for shipping.

Bastards aren't even going to let me transfer my fpps.Hello Dan, Thank you for getting back to us. To make a real-money transfer at PokerStars, simply log-in to your PokerStars account, and from the Requests menu at the top of the screen, select Transfer Funds... and enter the User ID of the recipient and the amount to be transferred. Tickets won in Step Sit & Go tournaments are good only for usewithin that event's Steps system and are not transferable in any way. FPP points are also non-transferable and only usable on the account andby the player who has earned them. If you have any more questions, please let us know. Good luck at the tables! Regards, PauloPokerStars Support Team