opinions of hold'em for advanced players?

Hey, to whoever owns the book, what can I expect from it? I ordered it off amazon this morning and it will be arriving on Wednesday, what is it like compared too SSHE and TOP?Thank you in advance.

Small stakes hold 'em, Hold 'em for advanced players, and the theory of Poker are the three best poker books I've ever read. Period. If you play low limit, HEFAP won't really help taht much.. but.. it will help you think different about the game, which will help immensly.. I love David's books.

It's the final piece. TOP, SSHE, and HEPFAP are the bomb...although HEPFAP should be called Hold'em Poker AGAINST Advanced Players...
I made the mistake of buying HEFAP before TOP and SSHE, Right after HEFBP and SS... I read it and learned I knew NOTHING when it came to indepth poker. really a great book, but buy TOP and SSHE before it.

My first book was hold em for advanced players, followed by super system. A terrible, terrible mistake. I needed SSHE. It's very technical, very boring, and a lot tighter than SSHE (tighter than I could play). Basically what you'd expect it to be.

I made the mistake of buying HEFAP before TOP and SSHE, Right after HEFBP and SS... I read it and learned I knew NOTHING when it came to indepth poker. really a great book, but buy TOP and SSHE before it.
Exactly what I did.There are things in there that seemed simple on the surface, but now I know I didn't really "get" them. I'm still not ready for HEFAP, I think.Still working on TOP....brain hurts...owww.

I'm a profitable player and plan on getting SSHE and then, eventually, HUFAP. Should I invest in TOP or is that more of a beginner's book?

Thanks for all the replies!What kind of stuff does HFAP cover?
Basically it discusses a concepts and strategies that would be a waste of time against retarded players, but allow you to dominate those competent players with a basic understanding of the game. When playing low-limit games I essentially use a SSHE model but I will apply some of the things I learned in HFAP when I'm in headsup situations against decent players. It has proven very effective thus far. The book also re-states some important things that it doesn't hurt to hear/read again and again.