How To Claim Your 1%

Ok, I thought you said that was his FCP name. I will ship there on FTP.That means I'm just waiting for Balloon Guy. I don't know why it won't let me send to him.Rob, do you play on Stars? I can try to find someone to swap me Stars for Tilt and I can get the money to you on Stars if it's easier.
Yea, Stars is also PTBalloonThanks Zach
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipped.That's everyone, now.Don't spend it all in one place, all. :club:
tyno decent $93 hookers around these parts.....hmmmmmthere are some hotties that work at dairy queen who seem like they're strapped for cash tho
Got it.Thank you for being so awesome at limit hold em.
After shipping Gallo $ I owed him I've run it all the up down to $68.
After shipping Gallo $ I owed him I've run it all the up down to $68.
Not to brag, but after only 1 hour playing $.10/$.20 HORSE I am up $1.36My plan for world domination has began...
Not to brag, but after only 1 hour playing $.10/$.20 HORSE I am up $1.36My plan for world domination has began...
Don't forget to revisit your thread on how to beat the game, you'll be up like $20 before you know it.
Don't forget to revisit your thread on how to beat the game, you'll be up like $20 before you know it.
The players at this level are so bad, I should be able to sustain a 3-4BB and hour rate there forever.Which means by 2164 I will have another $million to add to the empire
The players at this level are so bad, I should be able to sustain a 3-4BB and hour rate there forever.Which means by 2164 I will have another $million to add to the empire
Dont forget your compadres at FCP when you make another 2 MIL. I do windows.
Online poker is easy!I was able to grind my $93 up to almost $600, so I sent my original $93 back to Zach.
QFTExcept the shipping Zach anything backand the winning alot partbut the rest..we're like brothers