How To Claim Your 1%

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, having a few problems transfering...Balloon Guy, trussdude, mjink3, potsie p:It won't let me transfer, as it says you need to fill out your address information first.Thanks.- Zach
Weird. Checked my account and all is filled out as it should be (plus I've rec'd peer-to-peer transfers before). I got the two emails saying PROCESSING then DECLINED so I've responded to the latter and will let you know as soon as I hear. Thanks.
Im sorry did you say Jimmy Gallo? Jimmy Gallo's dead
mostly cause im bored and still kicking myself for not playing the tourney....its Jerry Gallo isn't it?? Jerry Callo not Jerry Gallo, Jerry Gallos dead/
It should be ready to go now.
Shipped x3
Weird. Checked my account and all is filled out as it should be (plus I've rec'd peer-to-peer transfers before). I got the two emails saying PROCESSING then DECLINED so I've responded to the latter and will let you know as soon as I hear. Thanks.
I tried again and it worked. Shipped x3

got mine. Zach, if you ever need a stake to any tourney online (stars or FTP) let me know, I'd do it.

Shipped x3I tried again and it worked. Shipped x3
Got the email saying APPROVED. I work on a Mac so I'll check my FTP acct tonight to verify when I get home but looks like it's OK now. Thanks, man.

Zach, I'll be back in town Sat, have to work out the problem then.Thanks though, if it doesn't work than I guess you can always go down to the craps table and turn it into some real money for me, than I an justify driving to Vegas to get it!

mostly cause im bored and still kicking myself for not playing the tourney....its Jerry Gallo isn't it?? Jerry Callo not Jerry Gallo, Jerry Gallos dead/
yes
Ok, having a few problems transfering...Balloon Guy, trussdude, mjink3, potsie p:It won't let me transfer, as it says you need to fill out your address information first.Thanks.- Zach
Fixed, try it now my brother
Fixed, try it now my brother
I dunno wtf the problem is, but it's still not sending. I'm getting this email now:
Status: DECLINEDYour transfer request has been declined because one or both of the players involved do not meet the minimum player-to-player transfer requirements.The sender must meet the following requirements: * Request must be a minimum of $5.00 * Credit card and ePassporte users must have at least 90 days of successful deposit history.The receiver of the transfer must meet this requirement: * Completed account registration with the mailing address completely filled out.
Also, still waiting on info from Chad Mattox and Chris Menhert.
EAST COAST HEAT WAVE OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!from 102 and 100% humidity to 78 and breezy overnight!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
West Coast one officially starting!
I dunno wtf the problem is, but it's still not sending. I'm getting this email now:Also, still waiting on info from Chad Mattox and Chris Menhert.
Sorry...haven't been on in a few days. FTP name is GoStags92 (Chris)
I dunno wtf the problem is, but it's still not sending. I'm getting this email now:Also, still waiting on info from Chad Mattox and Chris Menhert.
Chad doesn't read the forums, but I posted earlier his FTP name is chadmat. You can ship there :)Mark
Chad doesn't read the forums, but I posted earlier his FTP name is chadmat. You can ship there :)Mark
Ok, I thought you said that was his FCP name. I will ship there on FTP.That means I'm just waiting for Balloon Guy. I don't know why it won't let me send to him.Rob, do you play on Stars? I can try to find someone to swap me Stars for Tilt and I can get the money to you on Stars if it's easier.
Ok, I thought you said that was his FCP name. I will ship there on FTP.That means I'm just waiting for Balloon Guy. I don't know why it won't let me send to him.Rob, do you play on Stars? I can try to find someone to swap me Stars for Tilt and I can get the money to you on Stars if it's easier.
Got it this A.M. Thanks Zach!