How To Claim Your 1%

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big black guys at Bill's
lol.fwiw, only one guy was black. The other one was a buttery blended delicious multi cultural conglomeration not black.
Just so you guys aren't sitting and waiting for the cash, I'm not gonna send anything until I have a complete list of participants, just so I can keep myself organized.
Keep mine dude. Seriously. Awesome job.Hopefully you'll still be there the weekend of the 28th and we can all share some brewskis. :club:

MX957 on FTP. I didn't play golf but I was at the tourney....Adam, Mark, Scott, Rdog and Jesse probably remember me. I signed the form (Lindig was the last name).And way to go ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Gallo?
Im sorry did you say Jimmy Gallo? Jimmy Gallo's dead
Figured you threw out a movie quote, only proper that I throw something out there. :club:

monix on Full Tilt.Zach - as a Canadian living in the US I know that you should get a refund for the taxes that were withheld. All you have to do is file a US Federal Tax return.Congrats again on your terrific performance!!

EAST COAST HEAT WAVE OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!!from 102 and 100% humidity to 78 and breezy overnight!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Yeah right... Im fuc.kin melting here in Miami. It's around 90 degress with 1000% humidity. How I love these Summer Jr Golf Camps Im running now ! NOT !!!!!
LOL. If you'd done your job I would've had this together a week and a half ago.
zing!
I suck at life. I'll cash next year when no one has 1% of me. :club:
monix on Full Tilt.Zach - as a Canadian living in the US I know that you should get a refund for the taxes that were withheld. All you have to do is file a US Federal Tax return.Congrats again on your terrific performance!!
Thanks Bart.I'm sure there is a way to get it back from the US gov't, but even if I do that, I will be paying Canadian taxes on it as well, since I am a professional, so I'm just going to assume it'll be around the same, so just doing the 1% from the net. I think that's fair.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!Just got my share!!!!!

Yeah right... Im fuc.kin melting here in Miami. It's around 90 degress with 1000% humidity. How I love these Summer Jr Golf Camps Im running now ! NOT !!!!!
So move...LOL!

Ok, having a few problems transfering...Balloon Guy, trussdude, mjink3, potsie p:It won't let me transfer, as it says you need to fill out your address information first.Chris Mehnert, Chad Mattox:Sorry for posting the full names, but I don't have an FTP screen name for either of you. If you can PM me, or write it in the thread, I shall ship as soon as I can.Others:GetSprung is getting cashTroyomac is getting drunkNutz donated it back to me (thanks)Navybuttons; I'm waiting to hear from you, because I'd rather give you cash or FTP, than APOtherwise, everyone's should have been sent from ZachFCP on FTP. If you don't get it, and aren't listed here, shoot me a PM and I'll look into it.Thanks.- Zach