How To Claim Your 1%

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick12....obv...

Whoa !I was away for a few days and missed something here......what event/what place/etc ?Congrads !
I got 11th in Event 12.I was in it because I was one of two winners in the FCP private satellite tournament we had at the Monte Carlo at the end of May. Part of the deal was that each loser in that tournament got 1% of each winner's action. Of course, I decided to try to win the thing, instead of fizzle out early like MJINK :club:.
I got 11th in Event 12.I was in it because I was one of two winners in the FCP private satellite tournament we had at the Monte Carlo at the end of May. Part of the deal was that each loser in that tournament got 1% of each winner's action. Of course, I decided to try to win the thing, instead of fizzle out early like MJINK :ts.
:club: Is this my legacy? What a loser I am.
I got 11th in Event 12.I was in it because I was one of two winners in the FCP private satellite tournament we had at the Monte Carlo at the end of May. Part of the deal was that each loser in that tournament got 1% of each winner's action. Of course, I decided to try to win the thing, instead of fizzle out early like MJINK :club:.
Oh that is why it is 1%. I was thinking to myself, what a cheap bunch of ****ers, only giving the guy a $15 stake when he obv has mad skillz.Again, well done, sorry I was not there, maybe next year.SC

Excellent!Zach--sent you a PM with details for me and my 2 buddies who played in this. Also, full list coming in the morning.Thanks, man!

Just so you guys aren't sitting and waiting for the cash, I'm not gonna send anything until I have a complete list of participants, just so I can keep myself organized.

Just so you guys aren't sitting and waiting for the cash, I'm not gonna send anything until I have a complete list of participants, just so I can keep myself organized.
troyomac (s), or you can just get me drunk one night, your choice.