How To Claim Your 1%

Alright guys, here's how it works...I cashed for $14,774; they took $3,982.20; the buyin (stakeback) was $1,500.That means my net gain was $9,291.80.Of that, 31 people will get 1%. Of course, that 1% equals $92.92. (I'll round up to $93. :club:)I'll get the full list of players from Potsie, but what I'll need from you guys, is an FTP screen name that I can ship to. Unfortunately, I can't get money on Stars at this point, so it's a billion times easier for me to send from FTP, then you guys can find someone to swap with if you need it on Stars. If this doesn't work out for you, talk to me, and I'll see what else I can do.So anyways, just leave me your FTP name, and I'll try to get the money out ASAP.Edit - To be clear, this is for the people who played in the FCP private tournament at the Monte Carlo.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scam. :club:I didn't meet you. Sorry bout that... so many people there.
I think we should've wore name tags. I only will remember 15 out of 32 that golfed/played in the tourney/dinner. But going next year should refresh my memory. I have started my stash for the trip. :ts I'll double check my Tilt account when I get home Zach. It's been a brazillion years since I've had money on there.

PTBalloon on FTGood job Zach.I will try an experiment and using proper BR managment techniques, I will build this nest egg into a $10,000 roll, which I will then use to buy you into a LIMIT event next year for a even 70/30 split.Less stakeback

PTBalloon on FTGood job Zach.I will try an experiment and using proper BR managment techniques, I will build this nest egg into a $10,000 roll, which I will then use to buy you into a LIMIT event next year for a even 70/30 split.Less stakeback
I'm kidding....$20 flipaments anyone?
looooooooooooool :club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h:D
Alright guys, here's how it works...I cashed for $14,774; they took $3,982.20; the buyin (stakeback) was $1,500.That means my net gain was $9,291.80.Of that, 31 people will get 1%. Of course, that 1% equals $92.92. (I'll round up to $93. :club:)I'll get the full list of players from Potsie, but what I'll need from you guys, is an FTP screen name that I can ship to. Unfortunately, I can't get money on Stars at this point, so it's a billion times easier for me to send from FTP, then you guys can find someone to swap with if you need it on Stars. If this doesn't work out for you, talk to me, and I'll see what else I can do.So anyways, just leave me your FTP name, and I'll try to get the money out ASAP.
who is "they" took 3982? Tax man??congrats on the cash!!!