Help Me Pick A License Plate

License Plate  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these license plates do you like most?

• HU4ROLLZ
    • TY FTP
    • GABTHK1D
    • GABETHKD

twixand how dare you Dawson. How dare you. I didn't see it. I went to Tampa for the weekend and my buddy kept saying "Jaegah bahmz" and I had no idea why, went home, found the link he told me about, now I watch it once a month. I just watched the jewish one and the senior one. I chuckled. If you can find the one with the little kid about maple syrup, I guarantee more laughs.
You're welcome.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell do you live?It's like $4.29 here at best. $4.55 by us.
but both are based on Based on 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15000 annual miles and a fuel price of $3.61/gallon
I used the word 'but' to imply that these numbers do not totally make sense for the situation. I didn't feel like dividing the total cost by 3.61 and multiplying by the price of premium gas. I just took the numbers directly from the website linked in that post.
if you do anything right in the year 2008, it will be not getting a vanity plate. Seriously, don't be that guy. The guy that needs people to look at him because he had a vanity plate. Do you have that spikey, piecey hairstyle with too much hair wax as well? Please, for the love of god, just get the tag they give you and let your personality shine on it's own. If you don't have a personality, a license plate ain't gonna give you one. A vanity plate says, "Please look at me. My parents didn't hold me enough"Otherwise, good luck.
You're just bitter.
did they charge you for undercoating or did you get the insiders deal?twix.jpg
WINNER !Have you ever heard anyone say "Man..I bought a new car and I paid way too much for it." No.... cuz everyone says "I got a really good deal!" No you didn't.
You're just bitter.
Well duh
Well that goes without saying, really.
hey, we haven't talked in over 2 years, you can't make that claim. I mean, you're right, but you get your knowlege second hand, so it's not fair.
WINNER !Have you ever heard anyone say "Man..I bought a new car and I paid way too much for it." No.... cuz everyone says "I got a really good deal!" No you didn't.
lol, I know what you're saying but I'm not like that...originally car was 47.3k (taxes included) and 3 year bumper to bumper warranty, and 8 year engine warrantyi got it for 36.975k (taxes included) 4 year bumper to bumper warranty, 8 year engine warranty, 5 oil changes, added tinted windows, and rust protectionGabe

to be fair, I just checked the canada autotrader and most of the new ones seem to be in that price range. must be something to do with canadia. although it should be noted that he could have saved about 6-8 thousand on a model of the same year that had been broken in with 2 or so thousand kms, but whatever.edit: and by "in that price range" I meant in the "super great deal" price range mentioned. the 2009's were cheaper than the first one he mentioned.

That car sounds sick. You'll be the illest kid in town driving that thing around. I had some other ideas for plates. BALLABIGDIKHZMONIECOOLESTSICKCARNL2LIFECLDAKIDEGOTIMEOF COURSE, these would only work if they allow seven letters on the plate. If they don't let me know and I'll come up with some more. I just ordered mine for my camaro: IROCROL. I hope people understand that it's supposed to mean that I rock 'n roll. Otherwise, I'll look pretty dumb. But my car's not as balla as yours. Goodluck.

That car sounds sick. You'll be the illest kid in town driving that thing around. I had some other ideas for plates. BALLABIGDIKHZMONIECOOLESTSICKCARNL2LIFECLDAKIDEGOTIMEOF COURSE, these would only work if they allow seven letters on the plate. If they don't let me know and I'll come up with some more. I just ordered mine for my camaro: IROCROL. I hope people understand that it's supposed to mean that I rock 'n roll. Otherwise, I'll look pretty dumb. But my car's not as balla as yours. Goodluck.
IRICROLGabe, you should get IMADONK or STANDARD if you can have 8 letters. I like HU4ROLLZ.
I'm so happy this thread/topic is back. What was the final word on the insurance? Crashed the car yet?
The real question is if it is red which triples the cost of insurance.
The real question is if it is red which triples the cost of insurance.
The colour does not affect insurance, I already talked to people about this...It's black..Gabe
The colour does not affect insurance, I already talked to people about this...It's black..Gabe
No shit sherlock. I was one who laughed at you for saying red cars cost more to insure.