June 10th Wsop Event #20: $2000 Limit Hold'em 8pm Est

Why is it off if Ivey loses half his stack?
i made a post similar to your erlier but erased it couse i wasnt sure if i was being a nit or not . but imo it seems like ivey is a good hustler or ppl just seem to be afraid to negociate <sp>against him ..if im in a bet with u and u spew half your stack away and want to neglect the bet pay a penalty or sum sht
I bustoed in level 4.. I ran awful and got slowrolled twice.
so sik who and how did you get slowrolled ?? gg none the less and ship a bracelet in some nlhe also looshle getting some pokernews exsposur "justin pechie"
Why is it off if Ivey loses half his stack?
I think they have a time clause. If they do not start the tournament at the same time. Another event, Ivey arrived late and they didnt have the bet, so now DN arrived late and Ivey was already shortstacked. I'm just guessing though, but its the second time they've called it off when one of them arrived late and the other had an advantage/disadvantage over them

could hellmuth have taken a worse line here?Hellmuth Gets Run DownPhil Hellmuth limped in from middle position. A late-position player checked and the big blind checked.The flop was {8-Clubs}{3-Diamonds}{10-Clubs} and the big blind and Hellmith both checked. The LP bet and the BB folded. Hellmuth called.The turn was {6-Diamonds} and both checked.The rvier was {8-Diamonds} and Hellmuth checked. The LP bet and Hellmuth called.Hellmuth showed {A-Spades}{A-Diamonds}, but the LP had {9-Diamonds}{8-Spades} for the win."Every time I pick up aces, I get run down," Hellmuth muttered. "But I love the action."

could hellmuth have taken a worse line here?Hellmuth Gets Run DownPhil Hellmuth limped in from middle position. A late-position player checked and the big blind checked.The flop was {8-Clubs}{3-Diamonds}{10-Clubs} and the big blind and Hellmith both checked. The LP bet and the BB folded. Hellmuth called.The turn was {6-Diamonds} and both checked.The rvier was {8-Diamonds} and Hellmuth checked. The LP bet and Hellmuth called.Hellmuth showed {A-Spades}{A-Diamonds}, but the LP had {9-Diamonds}{8-Spades} for the win."Every time I pick up aces, I get run down," Hellmuth muttered. "But I love the action."
Nope, Hellmuth is terrible.=================GO LOOSHLE.
200k per bracelet bet between the 2.
It seems like they have a standing last longer in tourney's they are in as well. Calling off the braclet bet seems wrong if someone flakes and is late to a tourney. Idk, just seems like we are missing part of the story.

who slow plays in limit ?? lol at playing the hand as bout as bad as you can and then whine and cry about it afterwards .i mean im surprised he didnt check raise the river and play it as bad as possible !!!

Wow..I don't think he realizes this is LIMIT.

Hold On, LooshleA player in early position raised and Justin "Looshle" Pechie re-raised in the hijack. The cutoff three-bet and the EP capped it. Pechie and the cutoff called.The flop was {J-Spades}{K-Diamonds}[2s} and the EP bet. Both called.The turn was {8-Diamonds}. The EP bet and Pechie called. The cutoff folded. The river was {7-Clubs} and the EP bet. Pechie called.The EP showed {K-Clubs}{K-Spades} and Pechie mucked. He's down to 6,500.- Pokernews

you are going to win this bracelet daniel ;)remember: its yor bread and butter game xDgo on rolling xD

Yea I was at his table for that. Was a pretty standard hand and the guy wouldn't stop mumbling. I couldnt hear it all but Shannon could since they were sitting right next to each other.It takes alot to get Shannon to talk back since he's a pretty standup guy.