June 10th Wsop Event #20: $2000 Limit Hold'em 8pm Est

Grab a chair and some popcorn the limit event starts at 8:00 PM EST.Daniel is rested and ready to destroy!!GL to Daniel and all other FCPers playing in todays event.Daniel7:43 PM EST - "I just finished my match with Patrick and am going to buy in to the 5pm tourney at 6pm with a fresh stack. Incredible match today, WOW"9:11 PM EST - "Level I is done and I am here for level 2. Tom McCormick Shannon Shorr at the table. Ivey one table over but we are off today since he lost half his stack"9:22 PM EST - "Played a capped pot on every street heads upM I had 910 flop 78J. He had same"9:50 PM EST - "Ivey at 3200 me at 3600 we are back on"10:03 PM EST - "4375 end of level 2 break time"10:47 PM EST - "Up to 5500"10:53 PM EST - "Wsop is a week in and I'm already loopy nutso acting like a goofball. I don't even do any drugs but I sure act like it sometimes! Lol"10:55 PM EST - "Up to 8k river 4 spades I had the ace and Shannon raised me with the Q? 357 of spades on board so I just called"11:17 PM EST - "Had KK 4 times already. Up to 9400"11:24 PM EST - "Over 10k now. I rock at limit Holdem"11:39 PM EST - "Me and Phil are right in front of a tv and sweating the Lakers pretty hard"11:58 PM EST - "At 7800 now"12:05 PM EST - "I just know what ecerybody has every hand. Have I mentioned I'm good at this game? More tells in limit than no limit and its not even close"12:21 PM EST - "7975 end of level 4 30 min break"1:07 AM EST - "New table now with Jon Friedberg"1:12 AM EST - "Back to 10k cracked KK with Q 10 on a QQ3 flop"1:35 AM EST - "Busted Friedberg. Made a big call with 99 board was J 10.1:37 AM EST - "13K"2:00 AM EST - "I'm totally in a comfort zone and loving the game. Limit Holdem is a beatiful game. I'm talking a lot getting free info, dominating"2:16 AM EST - "Matt Matros at my table right. I just punked him blind against blind. I is da bomb limit player yo"2:19 AM EST - "Up to 17k now and feel like I'm 21 again back in Toronto at fundtime games"2:38 AM EST - "Winning extra chips with my big mouth, this is fun. This is my game and they can't handle it! 21k"2:40 AM EST - "Actually 23k"2:52 AM EST - "21300 end of 6 levels"3:29 AM EST - "25k now looking to end the night with 40k and go to bed. Wishful thinking I know, but it would be nice Lol"3:32 AM EST - "Flopped another set of 88. Hitting hands up to 28k"3:34 AM EST - "Interesting trivia note: the last bracelet I won was in... 2k limt holdem"3:50 AM EST - "30k 88 won again"4:19 AM EST - "KK again flopped a king"4:28 AM EST - "27k in cruise control"4:57 AM EST - "KK again no action"5:12 AM EST - "32200 end of night"Day 2 starts at 5PM EST check for the thread in general

What is the big deal with all those first posts?Anyways, GL DN. You should be comfortable with this one, as you always said it's your bread and butter game.

Fifth!Gogogo!

Fifth!Gogogo!
5th such an insult, bracelet here Go Daniel and others from FCP
5th such an insult, bracelet here Go Daniel and others from FCP
On the contrary, 5th would be a final table this year and a good set up for a bracelet down the stretch!...But I was just bragging about my "ability" to be the fifth poster to wish him luck in this thread :club:

Pokernews has Danien Negreanu down to 3,325 or so.

12:05 PM EST - "I just know what ecerybody has every hand. Have I mentioned I'm good at this game? More tells in limit than no limit and its not even close"I love it !!!

12:05 PM EST - "I just know what ecerybody has every hand. Have I mentioned I'm good at this game? More tells in limit than no limit and its not even close"
Who's he think he is? Negreanu?
11.5k at break
Go Loosh!